1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans/ red rowdys- so cali chapta?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MCMINGDYNASTY07, Oct 4, 2007.

1. MCMINGDYNASTY07

Yo,

If ther is any Rockets fans (preferably die hards like me) in tha so cal area, hit me up. I usualy go wen they play tha hair clippers, cuz leakers tix r mor expensive. We can also hav viewin partys 4 games or tailgate at staples. Hopefuly ther is alredy an sd chapta set up, cuz i rememba a wile bak sum cats posted about bein from tha sd chapta. Lets do this!! Get rowdy!! :D :cool:

2. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

post-countdown till someone replies writing in whatever online speak you wanna call that..

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah i am from LA i thought most people knew that i tried to get ppl last year over to watch games and all not too many showed.

buying tickets tomorrow for the rockets season/road opener against the lakers...i think the presale limits it to 4 tickets

i maybe the only person at both the home/road openers this year (outside of the team)

i am down for clipper games

and of course my place is always open for fans to come over to watch games i got league pass so ...i live in west LA just send me an email through the board always happy to meet up with rockets fan.

4. OrangeCountyCA

I'm from Anaheim. But I don't think I can afford tickets right now. But viewing parties at a sports bar somewhere sounds great.

5. drich

drich Member

it's good to see the love all over the us for our rockets maybe we can become america's team

6. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

The Rockets have a pretty big following across the U.S. I think. A lot of our jersey's are worn every where.

7. WildSweet&Cool

I visit my bro-in-law for two weeks every year during the summer. He lives in Orange County.

(just my two cents)

8. MCMINGDYNASTY07

Nice!! Lets set sumthin up. I wil e- mail.

9. MCMINGDYNASTY07

Great idea!! Lets get rowdy!! :D :cool:

10. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

You might end up spending more at a sports bar than you would for the upper deck tickets.

11. OrangeCountyCA

My interest and love for the Rockets came from living in Houston before moving to California. I was there from 1996 - 2000, during the Hakeem, Clyde, Charles years and also during the Stevie, Mobley years.

When I moved to Cali, at first I lost a bit of interest in the team when they traded away Steve. But now that he is back, it's like heaven. Now I can't go a day without visiting this site.

12. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

I live in LA (Reseda) and I go to the Rox v. Clippers games for the same reason! Laker tickets prices are freaking ridiculous.

Yoyo, I would love to start some type of viewing party for Rockets game sometime after December. I'm currently in my last quarter at UC Riverside and after finals in December, I be back in LA so I'm down for viewing parties. It's always more fun to watch the games with other die-hard fans!

13. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

My wife and I are going to be in Anaheim the week of the season opener against the Lakers and I'm getting tickets. I don't know who all is going to be there but we are down with hooking up.

14. OrangeCountyCA

What are your plans (places to go) in Anaheim? I live in a neiborhood that is filled with tourists. I live like 5 blocks away from Disneyland. So I see people from all over the world here.

15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Monday, the 29th through Thursday, the 1st I am going to be in training. The training facility is right across the street from the baseball stadium. We are going to be staying at the Ayres Hotel on Katella Ave. during that time.

Thursday night through Sunday we are free to go anywhere and do as we please.

16. The_Yoyo

there are 3 of us going to the game not sure yet what section buying the tickets tomorrow on the presale but hit me up just send me an email throught the board we should def meet up.

17. The_Yoyo

totally down for that heck if you got a place to watch a game out there during the qtr i dont really care about trekking out there to see a game or two with a fan.

i took a few of us down to SD last year to watch a game

18. tm1ym11

tm1ym11 Member

Count me in for whatever, live in Glendale. I'm there at all Clippers/Lakers games whenever our guys come into town. Three of us going to that opening nite game here in LA along with The_Yoyo

19. The_Yoyo

damn never knew your SN here

you know my place is always open if you wanna come by to watch any games

20. tm1ym11

tm1ym11 Member

Haha. Thanks man hopefully you don't kick me out of your pad. Hope you got the password for the presale tomorrow...try to get something nearby the Rockets bench