1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast - The James Harden Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2012.

1. rob1

rob1 Member

very nice podcast, thanks for sharing

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's no way Harden averages 40 pts a game this season. And both of the games were close. Lin is developing and I think that's what bima thug is saying, nothing more. You take those two facts into consideration and the fact that our entire front court was 6 - 27 last night and hardly averaging 20 points a game and this team sans Harden is not very good. He won those two games single handily.

The question isn't if this team will make the playoffs, it's where we will be picking. Hopefully lower than higher.

For this team to really get better, and not just improve to become a playoff team, but to really become a power, we're going to need a major upgrade over parsons and by that I mean another star-type player. A guy who can get you 20-10 consistently a night and take the pressure of Harden.

3. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I know if he keeps playing like that Mcfail is gonna put him on the bench with the rest of the true talent.

4. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

LOL shout out to this!

5. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

well that's terrible hahahahahaha

6. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I can't be the only one re-listining to this again