1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: Some signs of life in Harden, Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2015.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I'm still amazed at how quickly some fans turned on him. Pretty ridiculous to get riled up about a couple of games in October/November, especially when the guy just submitted an epic year in the previous season.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13">@jharden13</a> side eye game is strong! I love this video! <a href="https://t.co/Jpw6xSQZ6Y">pic.twitter.com/Jpw6xSQZ6Y</a></p>&mdash; Khloé (@khloekardashian) <a href="https://twitter.com/khloekardashian/status/663764060253483008">November 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Typical inpatient fans.

5. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

i was more worried about him dating a kardashian, but for me to turn on james harden my favorite player in the nba to watch. I cant see it happening. I didnt even read those comments and that, "I have grown to hate james harden thread."

Those people who rooted againist Harden are not true rockets fans, and some of them are strictly fans of a former rockets player who's last name rhymes with "inn". I just hope Harden doesnt read these comments and i hope clutch closes that thread for good

6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Harden is the best thing to happened for Houston since the championship years. In just 3 short years with us, he has accomplished more than what Yao and TMAC ever did.

I remember when we got Tmac to pair up with Yao. Like many, I had visions of trips to the finals with one or two trophys. Instead, first round failures except for one year, were the norm.

Harden provides us with the best chance to win one. Appreciate what you have.

7. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

O man well stated 100% with u.

8. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

In T-Mac and Yao's defense, they didnt have a stellar head coach like "MilkHair" :p

9. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

rockets are pretenders...cant believe i bought into this BS hype