1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Patrick Beverley hopes to return to Rockets, but Chandler Parsons is calling

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 29, 2015.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

13/14 Bev played limited minutes and less usage helped him be more effective. 14/15 Bev played starters minutes and he was playing for a contract (like Parsons did previously), and his play overall suffered.

Bev can be a solid 3/D PG but in limited minutes paired with a quality PG to share minutes with.

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Big NO from me on "the Mori." Not as a package. I would loom at Markieff, but that is it.

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

If you're referring to my ties to Big 4, well yes, I am published. That's irrelevant.

I''m not a fiction writer on here, nor have I ever called myself an insider.

I just work in a business where I'm an "ear" to the talking from coaches, players and a few select agents.

I don't know DM. I don't know James or Dwight.

I do know a lot of information about one guy on our team, but it's not like we're homies.

I simply post what I've been told/heard as a Rockets fan. It's separate from my coaching and writing profession.

If you don't like to read it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. It may annoy you that I write more cryptically, but if you know what happened to Doc, you'd understand that I care about my professional and personal relationships.

When you spend holidays with certain players and their families, you tend to respect the friendship and share what you can, when it's appropriate.

I hate justifying myself, but it's obnoxious to be crapped on in the best sight on the net. But, I've called plenty of things from the "ear" I luckily have based on my job, even when we napped Jordan Hamilton.

It's all good brother. Put me on your ignore list.

I'm just as much as a fan of buberx as you are. We just happen to have different circles. Same with Doc. Awesome person, different circles of reach.

Peace and Go LeBron. Give the bandwagon GS fans heartbreak.

I can't stand them. Where were they when BDiddy, Captain Jack, Matt Barnes, Monta, etc played Nellie ball to the extreme. Now, those were fans. Or, the Chris Mullin fans, I respect them.

The love for Curry is unbelievable. Once those ankles go, Klay is their franchise and he's not a closer.

We'll be better in the long run, as long as we fix the chemistry with a few more vets.

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

They seem to have to be a pair. They are connected.

5. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

If Bled were available then I would guess the cost would include the Twins.

6. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I hope what Cod says isn't true about D12. He needs to grow up if he's series about winning. He isn't a star anymore there will be no new endorsements or commercials or anything of the such.

And if he wants a bigger role I hope DM puts feelers out there for a trade. Dwight you are simply not good enough on offense to have a bigger role.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Kinda hoping when I saw your post you'd have more new stuff. Oh well.

Don't get pushed away from the site, btw. A lot of posters here learned critical thinking and common courtesy from Xbox and smart phones.

If you want to lose faith in humanity, just wade into the Internet.

Btw, what PG could the Suns yield now? And if Hornacek can't control the Morris Bros, you know Kevin "golly jeepers, come on guys" McHale wouldn't do bett err.

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I swear Trevor Ariza, Jason Terry and Corey Brewer (apart from James, whose job seems to be to save us, every game) are the only guys who get what their role is, everyone else seems to have this ludicrous view of themselves that doesn't align with reality. It might also be why those 3 guys have rings too.

9. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Analysis:

Bev isn't worth what he's asking and is not content taking a backup role.

Dwight is trying to re-create his brand. Thus explaining his desire for "more touches". Sounds like Dan Fegan doesn't want him here. I'm sure he wants him in Dallas.

Sounds like there's trouble brewing in Phoenix. I doubt Morey is after the Morris twins. I'm willing to bet that its Bledsoe.. We have what they need.

Don't know who TRaw is.. I'm assuming Ariza.

10. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Personally, I think there's a lack of accountability on this team and it all comes from McHale. I love that guy. I am by no means a McHale "hater". But he doesn't have a back bone when it comes to this team. We play too free.

I feel like Dwight is coddled by this franchise and even his teammates because they don't want to upset him. Our guys know his history. They know he is a baby. They know that if he's not satisfied he'll demand out. We ALL know that he's not offensively efficient. If he would just accept the DJ type role, we'd be set in the front court. Doesn't sound like he wants to do that.

The infamous Dwightmare may make it's return this season.

1 person likes this.
  11. sabesque

sabesque Member

The last thing Dwight needs to help rebuild his brand is for him to unceremoniously leave another team. And if fegan doesn't see this then fegan is a terrible advisor to Dwight.

The only thing that helps people get over their misperceptions in this sport is winning.

12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I really don't see Dwight leaving, he may throw fits about touches but frankly he's going to have to get over that. If he really is trying to rebuild his brand then leaving would be an absolute killer to that. With that's aid he will never have a brand like he once did, we could win 3 rings in a row and he's just not going to get acclaimed for it and if we do win it will be because of harden. Harden better be watching Lebron and picking up some new tricks for next year he needs to learn how to post up and get easy buckets and then take his game outside. If we can Bledsoe that would be fantastic he knows how to play off ball and is an good defender when locked in. Him and harden would be the most dynamic backcourt in the league by far.

13. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Unless D12 improves his free throw shooting and develops a low post game that improves dramatically over the 28% we currently score when we throw it him. I suggest he relaxed and understand his role as the rim protector and alley oop. 11 or 12 years in the league with a elementary post game that is so predictable, a broke Pat Ewing with hops.

14. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Don't feed the trolls. The lack of respect on CF has become atrocious. We appreciate you and the other certified insiders. Nobody is perfect, and even the great DM can change his mind during a trade. Thanks for the info