1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Interviews/Clips from Day 4 of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 1, 2013.

1. rockets_big

rockets_big Member

Holy crap, those videos were far too entertaining! Thanks to clutch for giving us our fix. :)

LOL at lin making ga-ga eyes at parsons and bricking 3's until he joined his bff. :) And yeah, lin's shot looks far more fluid and relaxed than last year's version. He also looks almost gaunt, definitely a thinner version of himself. He should have some blazing speed this season. :)

Dmo. Dmo. Dmo. The 3 pt experiment is not working. Use him as a post option. He can't stretch a defense.

Mchale: "the 4 and 5 are interchangeable." What? The 4 and 5 are NOT interchangeable. Parsons and Delfino spent some time at the 4 last season. Can they play center also?

Mchale has clearly gotten the memo from mgmt that he is to start howard and asik simultaneously for as long as possible to keep asik happy and productive until the trade deadline.

2. hltiki

hltiki Member

3. hltiki

hltiki Member

Lookin like mah boi dmo gon take dat startin 4 spot soon... AAWWW YEEAA!!!

4. Ultimate6thMan

And let the Clutchfans congregation say AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

COVINGTON WHAT A STROKE!

6. quizone

quizone Member

Enjoyed watching the shooting videos. Is it possible to have two cameras(some kind of split screens) one focuses on the shooter, the other on the hoop? This constant moving back and forth between player and the basket is kind of disorienting.

7. quizone

quizone Member

And was there a Day 3 training thread?

8. nitron

nitron Member

Great video ;)

9. bmd

bmd Member

Lin said Asik and Dwight both didn't practice today. Then he backtracked and said he's not sure if that was public information or not. Then the reporter said it is public. And Lin was laughing because he thought he might have said something he wasn't supposed to, but it turns out everybody already knew.

10. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

Wow, D-mo form has improved a lot compared to when I saw that first video of him doing that drill.

11. wise_man

wise_man Member

I liked covingtons shot better then anyone....smooth as silk...I really hope they keep him.

12. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

Ay chill out with that bro...

13. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

What happened to 78%:confused:?? Guess his little bro. was shooting 92% :(.

14. bongman

bongman Member

Glad to hear all the talk about getting better defensively is actually being displayed. I remember when MJ took the criticism about his defense and made it personal. He worked and became the best at it. Let's hope that Harden can maintain this mindset. If so, we will be hanging a lot of championship banners :)

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is straight out of hero movie

ClutchFans @clutchfans
    "Twin Towers" in the building: Hakeem Olajuwon on the court working more with D-Mo and Ralph Sampson is in the stands watching.
    about 7 hours ago

16. Bball_Gill

Bball_Gill Member

My apologies for being an old guy.

Watching Dream blows me away. Watching his spin moves makes me question why he is not suited up :)

Dreams aside, I thought Montiejunas seemed to emulate Hakeem better than most. Whether that translates into anything meaningful probably is indeterminable.

These have been a joy to watch. Thank you.

17. Rox23

Rox23 Member

It did look nice, although he doesn't get if off very quick. Lin's shot looks almost as good if not better. If Lin shoots like that during the season we are SET.

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Covington has a damn near perfect jumper, and Lin's is looking better.

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Something about DMo's body language really irks me. He needs to stop being so non-chalant.

He hasnt made it to be this relaxed.

20. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

You're sharp to figure that out.

The person who kept bringing up Beverley sounded a bit like Wojnarowski (Yahoo Sports), whom I think Clutch said was at practice today. Definitely sounds like a Beverley story is coming from whomever it was that was asking everyone about Beverley. It sounded like the same person who asked Beverley about the Jordan remark, though I'm not sure about that.

If it's Woj, it could be a story about Westbrook and Beverley.