1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Harden, Howard show signs of real chemistry in dominating Spurs (w/ Video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 24, 2013.

1. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

2. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I agree! Whats great too is Parson's ability to feed Dwight is complimented really well by his ability to shoot from both ends of the three point line and the top of the key (50% according to the grantland chart).

Everybody looks really confident too, they have that look in their eyes. I don't know how this year will play out but they are a lot more fun to watch then the championship teams so for me this year is a win regardless of the outcome. Please, no injuries!

3. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Rockets/Bulls finals... 7 game series... Rockets win 4-3.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook it!!

4. dje243

dje243 Member

According to the media it won't count unless MJ plays.

1 person likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I just got through watching the Rockets/Spurs preseason game again on my DVR, when Dwight and Harden simply exploded in the third and put SA away. That was some real freakin' chemistry, people. That was orgasmic quality chemistry. Hell, that was a great game, considering it was a preseason one. The two teams really went at each other, busy tuning up for the season about to start. I totally buy the whole chemistry thing, and Chandler is busy stirring the pot. Bubble bubble, toil and trouble for the rest of the league!

6. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Did my eyes deceive me, or did I see Dwight use an "Hakeem move" by spinning off his defender in the post and taking the baseline to the basket for a dunk?

7. autoprt

autoprt Member

yes, it was beautiful, people forget dwight really never had anyone teach him the game. if he can continue to spend quality time and learn 1/2 the moves of hakeem he'll be unstoppable.

8. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

yup, that was one of the moves Hakeem was also teaching Harden

9. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

If I remember correctly, Harden used it on the game vs Memphis. He over-spun it a little bit though. :cool:

10. DocRock

DocRock Member

Patrick Ewing doesn't count? :confused: