1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Wizards @ Rockets 1/2/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 2, 2017.

1. simon_!

simon_! Member

my god, harden is turning the ball as if hes been juiced from wizs, gordon bricking, andersens mind in the wonderland, brewer doing all the work...and i wasnt even worried. rockets got me so spoiled..

Pen15clubber and Remlap like this.
  2. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I can only imagine how our offense would look if we had a third playmaker/sharpshooter like Danilo Gallinari. Harden and Gordon are rarely cold at the same time because defenses can't focus on both at the same time. Anderson and Ariza are great shooters and can space the floor, but their dribble drive game is weak.

Pen15clubber, Remlap and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Remlap

Remlap Member

So, you are saying their driving is like Miss Daisy?

4. riko

riko Member

yea bro the suprerstar that is thornton

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. riko

riko Member

ya bro sounds right

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

on this nba tv show gametime last night, chris webber mentioned that d'antoni has been amazing in giving harden the ball and getting his assist number up by 4 more per game. sitting right next to him, mchale just pouted with disapproval with a priceless scowl :D