1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/23/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 22, 2015.

1. autoprt

autoprt Member

agreed he's messing up. this combination that is in not doing well hopefully 3rd period come up with a combo that can get the lead down to about 16-18 and hope the warriors get too confident and cool off.

2. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Fuming posts from emotionally drained rockets fans in 3.. 2.. 1

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Hoping it was the rim...bc the Rockets were terrible. Seriously I dont get how a team comes back home after shooting well on the road...only to throw up bricks IN YOUR GYM. THis is a make or miss league, and what we have saw is that if the rockets cant make...they will get swept.

4. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Harden couldn't buy a basket

5. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Memphis can win a game against these chuckers, and we can't? Very depressing.

6. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

If I was at the game I wouldnt be cheering at this pathetic effort, I would be booing. Also TC does have a DJ to get the crowd hype.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Should rename this team as the Houston Brickfactory.

3pt shot, brick.
    Free throw, brick.
    Layup, brick.
    Mid range, brick.

8. Buck Turgidson

This. I am disgusted with this showing.

How do you expect the crowd to get into it when you come out like that? Other than Dwight, injured Dwight at that, nobody seems to give a damn. Playing tight. Sickening.

9. OpportunityCost

Mark Jackson made a good point. Harden made a lot of tough shots against good defense the first two games. Kerr is thinking he won't be able to keep that up the whole series against good defense that is really focusing on him.

10. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Why was Terry still in the game?

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

What do you expect the fans to do when we're down by 25? It's hard to get loud when your players are taking poor shots, making poor decisions, and your superstar MVP runner-up is playing like a complete scrub.

12. Remix

Remix Member

The warriors have 0 turnovers other than a offensive foul and the Rockets can't get anything to go in

13. T4Buckets

T4Buckets Member

Crowd's out of it, Harden a no-show. Heck, no one's showing up today. I just feel like that game 2 took too much out of them

14. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why not ! At this point anything

15. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

At the game and one thing I found is that for the crowd to get loud we need the refs to suck so we can boo them...other than that it is pretty quiet here. Granted we are getting our a** kicked

16. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

TJones Ariza Sminth need to be sitting on the bench most of the 2nd half were is Capela

17. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

I would have rather the Clippers were in the wcf instead of this JV Rockets team

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What are you talking about. They are hanging their heads and walking around like zombies. Except for Howard they seem listless. No turnovers? Where's the hustle. No one diving to the floor. No one boxing out Curry.

Where is the frenetic energy we saw against the clippers that smothered the opposing team. We have definitely let up in our intensity since the start of the game. Definitely. It's obvious.

19. newAge_Rockets

I hate everything.

20. OpportunityCost

Live by the 3, die by the 3.