1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 11/8/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Im pretty sure they mean Peronial nerve right ? Perineal is between your ass and balls

2. JazzLakerHater

Anything with a nerve worries me.

3. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Yeh if it is what I had, it was a peroneal nerve palsy or contusion. Everyone heals from it differently.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/knee-pain/peroneal-nerve-contusion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Ya i figured they made a mistake and meant Peroneal, im sure they will change that soon.

6. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Jenny Dial Creech just tweeted that Bev and TJ will be out a week and evaluated then.

Dammit. But that's ok...
    Wolves, 76ers again, Thunderless Thunder...
    Just rest them until the Grizz

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

"in severe cases - foot drop will occur where the foot cannot be lifted up enough to clear the floor when walking. A slapping gait may be seen as the foot slaps on the ground when walking."

Holy crap, he's going to slowly turn into D-Mo.

On the real though, it's going to be a tough night for Dwight. The W's have two good defensive bigs, and they are seriously big in a way that makes Dwight look small by comparison. Won't be lob city this time.

Should be a great game.

1 person likes this.
  8. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Hmmm...that Jones injury doesn't sound good....

10. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Patrick Beverley has too much injures.

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Both injuries hurt but Bev in particular. Need someone to harass Curry, hopefully Canaan doesn't get into foul trouble. Maybe Troy can get some run, make Curry chase him around.

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Cannan did well on Parker.

Played him really tight on D.

Do the same to Curry.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ugh tjones condition sounds not so good. he could be out much of the season walking like verbal kint depending on the severity of this

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Wouldn't this be like the 5 game in 7 nights? Running them into ground... Thanks NBA.

15. LandryMegaBeast

i'll be at the game! first one of the season im so pumped

16. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

Damn. Bev and Jones out again vs Warriors. I won't be surprised if we do lose but hoping we pull it out.

-D-Mo needs to come alive already and show some offensive effort. Yeah McHale says he's doing the little things they want him to do, with the picks and screens and passing but he's STARTING. Stay out of foul trouble, box out and try to put some points on the board. Mentally he should be seizing the opportunity and knocking T Jones out of the starting spot with solid play. I know that's what I'd be doing if I was him. If he doesn't then that's his third strike, he's out.

-If things get outta hand with the Splash brothers, it looks like we'll be seeing Garcia out there or something to play some pesky D.

-Harden and Howard are going to do their thing and hopefully Ariza is locked in. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the bench effort because we're going to need someone to step up.

We're going to win this game with defense.

17. newAge_Rockets

My heart says that the Rockets will win, but my head says these 2 injuries are gonna come back to bite us.

18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

When we win they'll say it's only because David Lee was out... :rolleyes:

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That really sucks I'm sick and tired of this kind of BS finally get hot then two starters get hurt... freakin 22 game winning streak in the middle of it and Yao is done. We need to acquire a better power forward immediately because D Mo is complete trash and sooner or later it will be too hard to hide his weaknesses.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Definitely a trap game.