1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 11/20/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

The Playoff battles are long gone and their formidable Rockets opponent isn't around anymore, it doesn't mean they still don't take great joy is beating the franchise that once gave them a fright.

Regardless of if a player or two was missing from teams we had grudges with all throughout basketball in reps/school tournaments/state/nationals etc - I always took personal joy in beating the thought of them when I beat that team they used to play for.

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I especially loved the literal first bucket of the game from Klay - it was a James Harden-esque fast break defensive 'play' from KPJ.

Set the tone for the entire game to follow.

Like I said - complete loser mentality. If you aren't up for playing defense the very first possession of the game - honestly am speechless.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

They gave Jordan Poole 123Ms!!!

[​IMG]

HP3 likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It never fails, when Jalen Green plays poorly, the usual suspects always attack KPJ who played objectively better on both sides of the ball.

It's just comedy at this point.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's all comedy, all the time

HP3, Verbal Christ and Bobbythegreat like this.
  6. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it matters when it’s the last year you own your own pick.. if we suck after this year we don’t even own our picks

7. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Keep lying to yourself, you joined Clutchfans in Oct… and all you did was complain about Silas + Sengun not getting playing time … (fun fact) it only takes a few clicks to see every comment you ever posted.

now go simma down

DreamR likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If KPJ can play this way against the world champs there is hope that he can get his efficiency up and get better at playing PG and maybe we all just need some patience for our entire team.

DD

SubE and hlmbasketball like this.
  9. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

World Champions?????????????
    NBA teams stopped to play against Euro-bigs because so-called World Champions were hammered quite frequently.
    They still play against South American-Australian-Asian teams but not against to Euro-bigs.

World champions title of "National League" winner.. World champions that first road win was last night, at 9th attempt. World champions of my slippers.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh come on, you can't actuality be delusional enough to think ANY NBA playoff team wouldn't absolutely steamroll ANY Euro team.

No one is that foolish.

11. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

We keep it in 2024 if it is top 4....................just like last year. Same in 2026

12. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

On the money.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  13. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Why they stopped to play?
    Where were NBA giants Giannis,Jokic,Doncic in Eurochamps.
    NBA players play like The Sun's page-3 girls. You need real men to play against Euro teams, not prima donnas.Put Draymond Green against an Euro-Big and he will realize what basketball is.

Meanwhile I don't expect you to understand the difference, I give you information and if your brain transforms little bit you might get something in 20 years. Same time Rockets' tanking process finishes.

Erasmus praised the foolishness but I can't yours. I am not that humanist.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Because it was pointless and none of the players wanted to risk injury playing a bunch of Euro scrubs... there just wasn't a reason to do so.

They don't play the G League champion or the NCAA champion either.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  15. i3artow i3aller

16. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Your type of people believes "Miss Universe" contest also. All the contestants from the earth but the competion is "Miss Universe".

Of course they scare. When they play against to other prima donnas there is no problem. If they play against real men where is the problem starts.They were OK at 70s. 80s but what unacceptable happened later on? Euros started to beat NBA teams. No good for dandies, they stopped to play.

People in Europe are forcing to play against to these soap opera/circus stars. If NBA teams are so good why are they scaring like chicken, Why we don't watch $4M paid Micic against $20M+ paid KPJ or against to $47M paid John Wall. How $8M paid Theis will play against to half a million paid Euros? Is there anyone as good as Sasha Vezenkov at Sacramento Kings, who holds his draft right

Euro b2b champs Efes will play against arch-enemy Olympiacos and the tickets start $3 and the best seats are for $10 dollars. In the states overrated and pumped National league winner GSW sells average ticket $600. Delusional fans believe it is worth because they are watching not National League winner but BIG-BANG champions, champions of multi-universes.

I can watch Barcelona/M.United/Arsenal/Chelsea for £100 but a mediocre NBA game in London was £1200. Crime of the century.

As long as you believe National League winners are the champs of world/solar system/galaxy/universe/black holes/quasars/pulsar/multi universes they will continue to rip you off.

WORLD CHAMPIONS :) Champions of my Kullah.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thinly-disguised “Jabari and Sengun aren’t those kinds of guys” comment

fryjol7 and Rolliepollie like this.
  18. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Just now able to watch.

Did Nix just dribble out the full clock and drive on a few?????

LMFAO!

Literally laughing LOUD!

19. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

A lot of people are

20. Believe It!

Believe It! Member