1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 10/30/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2015.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Rockets are the 2nd team in NBA history to start a season with back-to-back 20 point losses, both at home (1971-72 Trail Blazers)</p>&mdash; ESPN Stats &amp; Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/660309484728881152">October 31, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Let's look at the Beard

3. TheresTheDagger

First time in team history starting with back to back losses at home. But at least they got blown out in both of them. :eek:

4. jojobabbu

jojobabbu Member

Rockets and texans making history. Sucks to be a houston sports fan roght now.... Serenity now

5. archinkent

archinkent Member

Ouch :(

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Here is the difference. People are going by two games and I'm going by years of play. Even just with last year.

I'm not closing my eyes at all, I'm just reporting the reality of the situation. It is 2 games. We are not 0-4 or 0-10. We are 0-2.

Well of course if they continue to play like this they will continue to lose games. No one disagrees there.

The games may or may not come back to haunt us, you really don't know that yet. How many times do we play the Warriors this year? What if we are absolutely clicking when we play them and win out against them? What if we win all of our season series against top teams? It's really too early to be talking about playoff implications when we can still affect the records of every other team.

Think about it this way, we have not played other teams yet.

7. malakas

malakas Member

Maybe it shows even worse now since he doesn't have Bev to cover for him but rather one of the worst pg in defence.
    Maybe Lawson is a bad influence to him. Watching Lawson getting roasted on defence makes Harden try even less? Who knows.
    Maybe he got so dissapointed that his effort wasn't good enough to win him MVP that he decided to go another route this year.
    Whatever it is his defence is putrid. Absolutely horrendous.
    Everyone complaining about Jones this and Jones that but Jones plays much better defence than Harden did in these two games.

Wow we made history. :rolleyes:
    But hey...it's only two games guys. Just two games.

8. eman

eman Member

Well, that was embarrassing.

9. TheresTheDagger

10. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Member
    Supporting Member

I agree he has not played well at all but I love the guy for the other hundreds of games he has played well. I'm definitely worried about him and this team that's for sure

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Man once we go on a big run I'm going be doing so much finger pointing and laughing. Can't wait.

12. jlwee

jlwee Member

A rookie (Harrell) outscored two your franchise and HOF players Dwight & Harden), you know your team is in deep trouble.

13. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Harden put all energy on woman in summer.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

So is Harden going to stay after tonight and practice shooting? probably just going to meet up Khloe after like he did last game.

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Seems like a Houston organization is always attached to some type of embarrassing historic stat

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i wonder if khloe will drop him if his slump continues and pick up another player on a hot streak in the zone instead.......maybe harden should keep throwing up bricks for now..

17. malakas

malakas Member

Laughing about what? About fans being genuinely worried about what they see with their eyes on the court? About a defence that would let even Philly score 100++ points?

If we go on a run it would mean that there would be some measures been taken by the coaching staff to make them play defence. And everyone will be happy as they should.
    But everyone shouldnt' be happy by the picture of this team the last two games. Noone should.

18. Mattician

Mattician Member

I can't stand the Warriors.

19. chandlerbang21

Having that big man that can hit a Jumpshot would do wonders for this team. Hell even Marc Gasol is shooting 3's now

20. Rocket PR

Rocket PR Member

I dont know about you guys but i want to make some trades and a coaching change.
    I want to start with D?howard. He always looks upset trowing elbows not diciplin on d
    going after pump fakes and with health issues dont think Morey will spend 22mil again on him