1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 1/29/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 28, 2008.

1. cook

cook Member

YES!! :D

2. aaaccchhhooo

aaaccchhhooo Member

damn it we could have a 6 game winning streak if yao had played the last game against UTAH..but oh well it's not his fault...but damn it !! GOd hates the rockets !!! :mad:

3. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Thx Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank every one playing on the court even including MJ :)

I feel we played Novak a little bit too much when GS start to defend on him.. He is not able to make his own shots and on the defensive end, we played 4-5. :(

Special Thx to YAO.... 30pts 19Reb. Especially the second half with 1TO................

If you watched the game, you know there is more compliments we could offer to the Big Adorable Guy.

Thx to RA as well though i might not agree with you playing Novak for such a long time :)

2-1 ....This is Big and Inspiring ...

4. Gum66

Gum66 Member

R u saying someone is not? A hint plz

5. kalmanfilter

kalmanfilter Rookie

Yao and Adelman!
    Good job!

6. poprocks

poprocks Member

T-Mac is better coming off the bench instead of starting and trying to dominate the ball.

7. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

It makes plenty sense, actually. Simply put, when Yao was out, we ran the ball more, which countered against his own plus, meanwhile, us having to slow down a little (and Harrington (who creates a mismatch for Yao) is allowed to score which still hurts Yao's +). Pietrus just happened to be in during the times when GS outscored us at times). no one said +/- meant absolute win, it just means exactly what JVG was good for. We had solid wins, and rarely was blown out. didn't get us out the first round, though

8. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Great great team effort. Yao had a big 1st quarter and was consistent after that. Gotta give the whole team props tonight, from Yao to Alston to Scola to Novak, they left it all on the floor. They played a big game like a big game's supposed to be played, and all i can say is that I'm so damn proud of the team for hanging on. GS can come back like it's no one's business so I knew they'd make a big run, thankfully Houston wouldn't let them win. Great win!!

T-Mac cannot carry this team by himself the way he's playing. I like the way the team is playing now, but I hope others won't be so quick to throw t-mac in the fire. The team played awesome basketball, and Yao dominated like he's supposed to against GS's anti-Yao defense. Absolutely awesome game.

9. GKlutz

GKlutz Member

where is hayes today? :confused:

10. alecoool

alecoool Member

at least the first one wasn't. :D

11. dalaohu

dalaohu Member

Basically you can say that to any winning team. They won because their opponents lost. ---What a sucker! :mad:

I think your problem is really in your bedroom. :eek:

12. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

Tony Romo or Newman? What the hell...

13. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

I have to wonder if Scola's the starter from now on...

14. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

Finally beat this team but the warriors scare me more than any other team

15. Rocketsgo

Rocketsgo Member

Great win! I want to sing and dance! Good baby, Head tonight!

16. rocketsmetalspd

When will TMac be 100%? Even though Kidd is in his mid 30s I wouldn't mind trading for an often injured or could easily be injured guy.

17. vizier

vizier Member

why chuck didn't play?

18. rocketsmetalspd

opps meaning TMac of course not Kidd. :D

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

This TOF,YOF stuff has to go. We are fans of the Houston Rockets team.A tight win but deservedly so. Better defense down the stretch could have helped. We need Tracy just as much as we need Yao,but it was great to see us win without him tonight.

20. zzc1818

zzc1818 Member

huge win :D

seriously we can make some runs for Novak, just give him couple of mins per game and he will getting better