1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Timberwolves @ Rockets 11/11/2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2004.

1. prlen

prlen Member

yao could not be stopped even being double teamed,and he is clutch.
    if you want to be the best,you would be the best!

2. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Agreed. :)

Stupid Refs... :mad:

3. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Jack Nece had an appointment with a hooker at 10:30 after the game......he couldn't be late for that. :mad:

4. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Second that, nice job by our point guards. Yao looks like he is really learning the game, nice repetoire of shots, baby hooks, short jumpers, reverse dunks. Liked the competitiveness of the team without T-MAC. Its going to get better, sweet.

5. abcmemory

abcmemory Member

"Jack Nece had an appointment with a hooker at 10:30 after the game......he couldn't be late for that. "

That's hilarious,man!

6. Yaowaming

Yaowaming Contributing Member

with out EG tonight, Minn won't win, I hope EG stay in jail. He made the last ast. to KG, and he made 3 pts in 4th Q, I dislike this guy:mad:

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Tmac was shown smiling and clapping on the sidelines a couple times, too. I think he was pretty damn happy to see a team do that well without him.

8. ataniwan

ataniwan Contributing Member

eventhough we lost, i still like the way rox played. The are getting better each game.:) Love roxsssssssss

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You know, I feel good about this game, but I'd have felt alot better if the ref didn't make that horrible call. Even if we didn't make a shot, it would have just felt better to know we didn't get robbed the chance of it.

10. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I think he was probably more happy (or relieved) that Yao recovered from the bad first half. :)

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

how bout those sweet baseline drives and dunks from Yao in the 4th?

much sweetness....

I think Ill clip those....hey Vengeance....wanna host a clip or two again?

12. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

I'm pretty satisfied with the game, hopefully T-Mac will be back on Saturday for the Lakers

It was nice to see Yao be aggressive and step up towards the end and nice to see Boki hit some good shots, same with MoT! I was bit suprised

13. ragingFire

ragingFire Contributing Member

Except maybe the Wolves shouldn't have the 3 pt lead if those mickey mouse officials grew some backbone and called the travel on KG on the play before that. KG caught the pass from Sam with left foot on the floor, right foot off. He then changed the pivot foot to the right one, step with the left then put the ball on the floor before he made the shot. It's simply pathetic!

14. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Man Sounded like an intense game Boki shouldve gotten more shots it seemed like from watching the game chat. We played a great all around game. 6 tos in the last 3 quarters and Mo hit 2 3's I will watch it tomorrow but sounded good. We will get them next time!!!!!@!!!

15. maderzhao

maderzhao Member

Both Lue and Ward are clueless on how to pass inside to yao even Yao gets some good position. What a shame!

16. sun12

sun12 Member

My feeling is that Yao is always worried about foul trouble.
    Therefore he is hesitant in the first half. If he is not in foul trouble in the first half, he will be more aggressive in the 2nd half.

Just my 2 cents.

17. Man

Man Contributing Member

lol I agree..we stayed close that was good...too bad that was a BS call..looked like Hassell used his hands to push Jackson..that was a nice shot by Yao..good job by everyone..I like Fox Sports..that thing they had on Rudy before the game was cool. Yeah, considering Minnesota is one of the elite teams..wow lol. Were they trying lol..we played well..we came out shooting on fire..i'm glad we didn't get blown out..like the Heat :p Eddie did good too. Nice try GO ROCKETS!!!!

18. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Is there a NBA point guard that can get the ball to Yao :rolleyes: This is the same argument for years. Yao isn't going to touch the ball every time down the floor, not even Hakeem did when he had Barkley and Drexler with him(ok Hakeem got the ball 95% of time he was on the court during our first championship but did you see how Hakeem played that year?).

19. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Terrible when the ref interferes with the outcome of the game like this. If this is the real Minny team, then we may be a better team than we think. Yao-5 boards..........sad. Boki, great 1st half, disappears 2nd half.

20. daRox

daRox Member

Wow awesome game!!! Since T-mac was out, Yao was basically doubled and their defense focus mainly on Yao -- demonstrated by his FTs. I Love tonight's game. The efforts the team put out. EVEN WITHOUT T-MAC. WOW!!!! It is unbelievable. With last year's team, we would have lost by at least 12. There I said it. I'm so happy with the team so far.

Our team needs some time to gel on court. We can see that by our early struggle in the past few games and we came through in the end. The important thing is, Yao stepped up. This is the game that we can safely say that the refs costed us. GOSH I HATE THEM!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

%#%$#% U REFS!!

BS calls!