1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/29/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Except for Jeremy Lin......

You listen to this...
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SKvUcrdHA_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. alethios

alethios Member

please, no more matador defense and half-ass feeble attempts to swipe at the ball. And go for the rebounds with some anger. Better yet, everyone needs to play like there's no tomorrow, because if they don't, there won't be a tomorrow.

Win one for the home crowd!

3. Velcromium

Velcromium Member

Turnovers are unacceptable!!When you stop shooting yourself in foot, you might not have to fight back with against such large deficits.

4. conquistador#11

this can't be the end! we will fight to lose another day!

5. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZfZ8uWaOFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Nice to see that someone is as crazy as me. ;)

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

Sorry, I am not available, maybe another game. ;)

8. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

READY!

9. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

i like it more this way...we played perhaps the best team in NBA and now we know what it will take to win championship.....and we even proved we are very close to that level....
    [​IMG]

and you never know we may even come to win the series and make the history this way...

10. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vx2u5uUu3DE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

History is written by the victors.

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Just sit him.

“Not very good at all. I didn’t think I played well at all. I don’t want to hurt the team at all. If (playing) hurts more than helps, than there’s no point.”

“We’ll see tonight,” McHale said. “It’s difficult. We’ll see how he feels. Hopefully it loosens up a little more. Hopefully he feels a little less pain. Watching the film from the other game, he had more discomfort than I thought. He was holding it a lot more. We’ll see.”

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/04/still-battling-chest-pain-uncertainty-lin-a-game-time-decision/#more-17439

13. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Lin and Smith need to see zero minutes tonight.

14. OTMax

OTMax Member

Red shirts instead of white tonight on the seats @ TC per Clutchfans twitter!! That's a good start.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>OK, so white didn't work. Time to Get Red. Every seat has one (upper bowl as well). <a href="http://t.co/kc4VdE47DM" title="http://instagram.com/p/YtADVyoTRi/">instagram.com/p/YtADVyoTRi/</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/328980470752755713">April 29, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. daspydamayn

daspydamayn Member

awwww yeaaaa i thought the game was tomorrow for some reason

16. Asian Sensation

This way the empty seats will blend in with the people who do wear the shirts.

17. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

one.game.at.a.time.

18. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Please win. Just one game is all I ask.

19. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I will take credit for telling everyone about how underrated the Garcia throw-in to the trade was. Check my posting history. K thanks ;)

But, I think we'll take this one for the purpose of pride.

Also, McF...McHale needs to realize that Jeremy Lin is not healthy and hurts our chances when he plays at this point. Start and stay with Beverly.

Also, for the love of God, I hope Kevin uses timeouts more effectively. You know, before a momentum shift or before things get way too out of hand. You know...things real coaches should know from jump.

Give Greg Smith an opportunity to push Perkins and Serge out of the key. God knows they have killed us. Poor Omer can't do it on his own, nor should he have to. We need some big bodies to go against big bodies...small ball doesn't work when you're constantly being punished in the post.

Let Garcia try and defend KD, and then throw in a wildcard for a different look. Once in awhile, put a pest like Beverly on him on the perimeter. Despire the size difference, Pat's quickness may throw KD off.

You have to throw a variety of different looks at a team's best player. Parsons, Garcia, Harden, etc...

If you don't switch it up, the game gets easier for the offense.

I'm proud of our boys, but we have to win one.

If not, a successful summer of free agency and an open coaching position to fill are exciting, too!

20. nono

nono Member

Just sit Jeremy. It's not like he's really contributing anyways. Why bother risking another injury ?