1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 4/27/2013 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 25, 2013.

1. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

REPPED!

2. adobo

adobo Member

I hope the rockets saw that OKC does bleed therefore can be killed. Last game showed us that Mchale was not the instigator of the ISO's, its all up to the players. I really hope they stick to the plan and not get rattled if OKC go for a run. Stick to the plan, you never know if we somehow win these next 2 games it might be the OKC that will get rattled.

3. just a word

just a word Member

I look forward to watching this young Rockets team grow even more in this next game, and hopefully get a win on home court!

Also; ty Clutch for taking out those comments into it's own thread. Keep on keeping on!

4. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Rockets will win

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

All we have to do is win 16 games and we'll win the championship, hell we won THREE times that in the regular season (almost)

6. sefril

sefril Member

win!!
    *hopefully..

7. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

2-1!!! Saturday night and 8:30 start, the Thunder are going to get rocked. Westbrook is going to get booed, he is going to feel it. Perkins will get some too.

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The mindset of the players must be aggressive. Take the attack to the Thunder.
    Target Ibaka,Durant and Westbrook. Get them in foul trouble early in the game.
    We are likely to get more calls at home. Get the Red Rowdies out in force!
    Go Houston Rockets!

9. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

So what's the deal for those of us going? Are they gonna give us Red shirts or towels so we can be a SEA of Red? Should I bring my own red shirt? Man that wall of blue in OKC game 1 was intimidating. Actually looked scarier than the Blue/White alternate they used for game 2.

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

If the Rockets are gonna win any game in this series, it's Game 3. They nearly stole Game 2 and that's without Lin in the 2nd half and poor 3-point shooting(not to mention some BS calls and non-calls).

11. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Make it a three games series!!!~~~

OKC is so much weaker swapping Harden for Martin, very much vulnerable.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I'd wear a red shirt to cover your bases.

You would think the Rockets would provide shirts like EVERY OTHER TEAM is doing, but you can never tell with them.

I really thought the alternating colors was cool looking, especially when they showed a full shot of the arena.

13. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

boy if we win this one game 4 will be unbelieveble....we get a chance for 2:2...

14. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

PLEASE I AM BEGGING THE PEOPLE LIVING IN HOUSTON, SHOW UP AND MAKE NOISE.

If I lived there I would call in sick and show up to support the team. The crowd in OKC definitely had an affect on the players confidence. Our home games during regular season were so sad. If I see empty seats in the lower levels even by halftime i'm gonna flip my **** because that is just a disgrace.

1 person likes this.
  15. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I love the scehduling. The rest in between games really suit our squad. I hope we beat the breaks off them. I want to see Westbrook break down

16. OTMax

OTMax Member

Fans better show up, one of the reasons OKC doe so well at home is because of the atmosphere. They went crazy during game 1, in game 2 as well but more to boo certain calls. We need that badly! I really don't want to see an empty arena at the beginning of the game so we get embarrassed from the start. I will bet anyone $50 that if we have a rocking full arena we will win, if not we will lose.

17. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

I hope we win. But in order for us to win games we have to shoot lights out. It is what it is with this team this year, we have no inside offensive game and we play no defense. Those aren't formulas to be successful in the playoffs.

We need Lin to win even though he has played horrible and I don't think he's the long term answer at point. But whatever nothin we can do. Beverly has done what I was hoping Lin would do. Step up huge when your supposed too. So far he has crumbled to the pressure not rise to the occasion.

18. pnr

pnr Member

Lol he played one poor game that everyone else sucked in too. I dont know how you can say hes already crumbled under the pressure.

19. VanityHalfBlack

So you want Lin to win but so far you criticize him which is understandable and then you say he's not long term at point? Well my friend you better strap in tight because he's here for another 2 more year, lol...

20. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Stay on the officials' asses from the moment the ball is tipped. That's what they did in OKC each of the first two games; that's what they did in Staples on the last day of the regular season. These guys are incredibly sensitive and easily manipulated. Time for us to turn the tables on what we've gotten the past three games.