1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 2/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Vpballa916

Vpballa916 Contributing Member

James Harden sets the table

the rest of the team gets to eat--deliciously, because of him.

it's good to be a Houston fan, right now. Let's all eat off of Harden's dishes.

that's what i call an assist, yo

2. TuanDinhVu

TuanDinhVu Member

They were smothering him and allowed Sefalosha and Ibaka to take the shots. Both those guys had great offensive games, especially Sefalosha, who had a career high in points. Rockets just did not want Durant to beat them.

3. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

This. T-Rob is good. The Kings are a joke organization with a joke coach in Smart.

They ruined Tyreke, can't develop or control DeMarcus, and have also stifled Jimmer's development...he's improved a great deal this season yet is seeing less playing time than he did last season.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Terrence Williams, Jonny Flynn, Hasheem Thabeet.

5. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I thought Greg Smith fouled out? But then I saw him come back in later to play again.

6. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I had no idea that the league fined for technicals as well. I only thought they fined players when they repeatedly did it.

I'm not surprised the league didn't review it and overturn it since the ball did hit the rim.

7. mhch720

mhch720 Member

He only had 5 fouls, Bull & Worrell were just misinformed apparently.

8. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Jordan put up amazing stats during regular season...and kicked it up even MORE in the Playoffs.

I'll wait to see what Harden can do come Playoff time. He all but disappeared last season during the Miami series.

9. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Ah okay. Thanks!

10. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

lol, Jlin

Economics major at work. :grin:

11. Midrangej

Midrangej Member

Lin, Parson and Harden were straight out pimping against OKC...

Harden was ridiculous!!!!

To the poster who thought Harden should clear out for Lin because Harden was taking the ball too much..... are you serious? :eek:

GTFO.....

12. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

I'm a Lin fan (and I root for Houston) but I agree with Harden taking over a lot late in the game. He was hot and you go with the hot hand. Of course Lin was also hot and drained 2 3's late in the game. Parsons on the other hand is a good player and played Durant well (although I think Durant was hurting) but he's got to realize he doesn't have point guard skills as he turns the ball over a lot when trying to create. I'll have to watch the replay but I think Lin heated up when he went out.

13. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Harden's superstar ability is making his teammates better and they are starting to carry that swag as well. Couldn't be a better sg for Lin's development, imo. Lins a quick learner and impressionable I would love for Hardens swag to rub off on him

Lin/Harden/Parsons/Asik~ love them boys

14. kozmo

kozmo Member

DIDNT LIN OUT SCORE HARDEN IN THE LAST 7 MINUTES?

15. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

"Cant we all just get along"

16. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Yeah he did. Wow I usually defend Lin - I LOVE IT when someone else does. I didn't like it at first when Harden was waving off Lin and demanding the ball but he just KNEW he could score and he did. When Lin got the ball he scored also - it worked out and they won. Usually Harden ISO against good teams doesn't work but last night it did. Wouldn't like to see it regularly though - team play usually wins over ISO.

17. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Cut that out guys~

18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

'12ers and '13ers

STFU!!!!

Parsons is the FREAKING STAR on this team!!!

:cool::cool:

19. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

For now. Just wait until one of the"city's finest professional athletes" gets the call to the Rockets.

20. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

This forum is ridiculous at times. Someone screaming at me, a Lin fan, for defending harden for something that worked.