1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 2/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 19, 2013.

1. roxxy

roxxy Member

Oh hey quick question. Are you the person that maintains that Clyde is extra hard on Lin when commenting on him? Just curious cause if you are I have a link for you apparently other people agree with you.

2. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

I love Lin, but why are you trying to stir things up

3. LoLin

LoLin Member

Seriously. Harden scored 46 on the Thunders and ESPN cared more about Knicks/Pacers and Heat/Hawks?

4. LoLin

LoLin Member

http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v=UJBT8GtuTa4

Kind of short but it should quench thy thirst until a better version is out.

5. OremLK

OremLK Member

Jordan had elite jumping ability and one of the best fadeaway midrange jumpers the game has ever seen. He did not eurostep and he was not a great 3P shooter for most of his career.

James Harden's play is based on Eurostep + three pointer. He only occasionally uses a midrange jumper and he has good, but not elite, athleticism. They're totally different, man.

6. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I sure did.

7. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Knicks/Pacers is also a special one. BLOWOUT.

8. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Ahh....San Antonio has the best record and ESPN doesn't even know there's a NBA team in that town.:grin:

9. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Lin's highlight. It's been up for 30 mins already. Don't know how someone could do it so fast.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdunh7MDrQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

lol I was very close to stopping but I stayed and told myself we could still win. Oh lawdy lawd my faith in the rockets paid off!!

11. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

#SWAG all around, let's hope the guys keep it going :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

only have some lin highlights for now for all you thirsty ppl LOL includes where lin got T'ed up toooo! someone find the harden ones!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdunh7MDrQQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

What a freaking awesome game!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: I would like to thank the following:

[​IMG]

14. Roboman

Roboman Member

Agreed. I know this might sound mean, but I'm kinda glad Douglas got traded. Otherwise, i had a feeling he might have subbed in for Lin for his "defensive prowess." Other than that, huge props to Harden + Lin for their clutch performance! :cool:

15. RocketFever

RocketFever Member

Is the fix on in the Lakers/Celtics game? Lakers have 20 FT attempts, Boston has 6?!?

16. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Is there a replay of the Parsons dunk anywhere? I was sitting right behind the basket and it was awesome.

17. OpportunityCost

For a stretch a time, it's something that I observed of He, Bullard and Worrell; With Worrell laying it on the most severe. However, I have noticed a change in commentating as of late; where they have pointed out that he's a young player and still growing and the negativity hasn't seemed as one-sided. So I would say that I don't maintain it; but, it is something that I observed and now I see what seems to be more fair commentating.

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Lin has a flair for the dramatic.

19. ahhh

ahhh Member

THIS IS EFFING RIDICULOUS.

It's going to be 5on8 for the Rockets until Utah falls to 8th. The league will do whatever it takes to get the Lakers into the playoffs. The calls today on OUR HOME COURT were just ridiculous.

20. OpportunityCost

Nice collage!