1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 12/25/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 24, 2018.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

GENIUS!

2. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Harden is in amazing shape with amazing conditioning. No I’m not being sarcastic.

It’s comical how people get so worked up about Harden being fatigued considering all the points you made in your post. He played just under 40 minutes with a ridiculously high usage. I’m amazed he can still be a stud every game even with fatigue and the heavy workload.

He’s the best player on the planet and I’ve believed this to be the case for the past 3 years.

3. Rocketsfan3422

Bruh can you fu-+in read....fool. Since when did Jordan wear a Rockets jersey

roslolian, macho GRANDE and hakeem94 like this.
  4. Possum

Possum Member

College education isn’t what it used to be.

Mazulis and Rock Block like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

-- these fuking disney whores david pasch and boris durke went thru the possible mvp candidates to date. paul george, lebron, stephenie, giannis, kawhi, and even the empty stat king anthony davis. no mention of harden whatsoever.

-- pretty sure billy donovan started off the 4th with PG/westie/adams all on the bench. then he never went to adams down low down the stretch. he is not a skilled coach.

-- F U silver brothers

6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I didn’t get this. What are you saying?

7. smp

smp Member

To be the best player on the planet you have to be consistent for several years. Harden has done that. He's been to the WCF as the leader twice now. MVP and MVP runner up. Lead his team to the best record in the NBA and to a game 7 vs one of the most stacked teams ever. He is consistently healthy. He can take the physical abuse of a playoff run. The guy is a workhorse.

If you let me pick any player to start a playoff run right now, I'm picking him. Then LeBron, KD, Giannis, Kawhi. In that order. If we are picking for the next 3 years I would change up that order a bit but we are talking about right now.

8. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is any player in the NBA more disrespected by the refs than Eric Gordon? He should probably get about double the # of free throws.

9. Mr. Space City

Is this not a travel by those who constantly cry about harden’s step back travel?

I also notice how wob hasn’t posted any harden highlights....

Mazulis likes this.
  10. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Full Game Highlights...

Nook, bro2044, Hakeemtheking and 2 others like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I was saying hes better than micheal Jordan

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Watching the game on replay, I couldn't do the 7am start here in Aus - mainly because it would be frowned upon for drinks at that time.

But holy hell, Doris Burke just absolutely ruins games for me when she is commentating.

BigMaloe, GotGame15, ROXTXIA and 6 others like this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

EG is so disrespected by the refs, double the number of ft's is a grand total of 4. EG was pretty aggressive this game and he still got little help from the refs.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I hope Disney employs kids friendly w-hores. o_O

15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

thats what happens when you always whine even when its not a foul

BigMaloe, Patience, arubato and 5 others like this.
  16. amaru

amaru Member

EG complains pretty much any time to whistle blows lol

BigMaloe, Patience, Nook and 6 others like this.
  17. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Yea that was a horribly egregious miss on their part and the whole time in the background Harden, the REIGNING MVP, is playing out of his mind, is pretty much the epitome of the definition of MVP and is on his way to ANOTHER historical season yet he doesn’t even get a MENTION on a national broadcast on his OWN court. F@cking hilarious.

pippendagimp likes this.
  18. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Agreed. All those guys you mentioned above would in my opinion be 2nd fiddle to Harden on a championship team. I would personally still take Harden over all because I believe his game and style can be sustained over the next 3 years at least.

I still can’t believe we as fans have a mega transcendent superstar on the Rockets. Harden with a healthy past prime CP3 (albeit still elite) is a historically good team (as proven last year).

I’m proud and spoiled to be able to watch Dream and now Harden on the Rockets in my lifetime. I hope Harden wins a ring.....he certainly deserves one. If he doesn’t win a ring, he won’t be the reason.

BigMaloe, arubato, smp and 1 other person like this.
  19. WolfofHouston

WolfofHouston Member

Harden this year isn't an MVP candidate. Look at our team, look at relative value, and come to terms. He's still incredible, 4th best player in the L.

amaru likes this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Seriously though.. a bunch of the whining comes form not getting any calls. ever.

EG average 1 trip to the line. that's ridiculous.

Vivi and hakeem94 like this.