1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 11/29/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Who's crowning him a bust?

I am crowning him a needs-to-be-benched-because-he-isn't-NBA-starter-ready right now.

Understand what i'm saying before you label me something I'm not.

2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

How the **** are people criticising Mathews now of all people? Let me guess, should we trade him for a pick? Dude is playing his ****ing heart out and leaving it all on the court and people are trying to downplay it. Things are starting to click, people are hitting their spots and learning how to defend together. Why do people either have to **** on it, or argue against it like it's the most important thing ever to be the shittest team in history? It's ****ing wacko.

3. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Im not sure what your point is. Are you gonna start posting shitty personal things at me because you know im right but dont like what im saying because you can miss me with that ****. Thats the fallback for everyone here. "You cant do it" Oh but I can and its the same **** ive been saying he should do while people were telling me I was wrong and now we're winning but its still "you cant do it" shut the **** up.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

That Silas took double digit consecutive losses to figure out that Theis does not fit and is hurting the team should still be a HUGE concern.

The Wood and Porter haters are another matter entirely.

hakeem94, Zen Tabak and HP3 like this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Bruh if this dude was the coach, the players would have killed you.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Ugh. Here comes the bickering. Like clockwork.

hakeem94, DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Ever think they have been preaching stuff in practice that is only just starting to show in games................

It takes time with such a young team and a lot of roster turnover to get chemistry, it doesn't just happen overnight

i can see how you want it to work straight away, but that just doesn't happen with so much roster turnover

Also Porter Jnr has had a big say in the change

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Easy my guy haha, we still dont know whos directive that was to play Thesis. You remember when Silas first got here, he said Woods advantage was at the 5. I really doubt that it was his idea to play Thesis that much because of how much he loves spacing.

9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Tate with 8 assists and 0 turnovers

10. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

As Porter Jnr said in his interview "he tried to be something he isn't", he went and thought about it when he was injured and has come out running the show better since being back

hakeem94, D-rock and Downtown Sniper like this.
  11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Honestly as bad as Green has been, he doesn't mess up the overall offensive scheme and spacing. If he isn't hot, he can just be parked in the corner. Theis just by being there clogs the **** out of the lane for Wood and KPJ, so neither can roll or drive properly.

I think Green will get a lot more clean drives to the hoop is Theis is benched, won't have as many hands swiping at him or blocking him

hakeem94, Joe Rocket and Dobbizzle like this.
  12. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

To be clear, give a **** about a tank. If we lose and get a top pick, cool, that's what I expect. But I ****ing love watching my team win, I like to see the players smiling and bouncing and not depressed and demotivated. Whoever we get in the draft is just another kid we're trying out, there'll be loads of them, some won't make it. I'm gonna enjoy the successes when they come, no matter how small.

13. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It's funny because I was watching today thinking he is literally launching whenever he gets the ball.

First time I've thought that.

It was almost like Silas saw him hot last game and gave him the Steph Curry green light, instructing him to shoot whenever he touched it haha.

Mathews ain't the one to be complaining about that's for sure.

Also when he does blow up - they're Eric Gordon-esque. A thing of beauty.

aaquaa likes this.
  14. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

That response is going inflame a lot of hemorrhoids on CF.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

who is doing that, i will slap them

D-rock and Joe Rocket like this.
  16. i3artow i3aller

@J.R. is going to catch a cold.
    [​IMG]

DeBeards, D-rock and tmoney1101 like this.
  17. RoadWarrior

RoadWarrior Member

Better yet, don’t check on them.
    Just hope they stay away.

D-rock likes this.
  18. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

PLEASE STOP. IT WAS A LINEUP CHANGE WITH THEIS THE NEEED SPACING NOT ****ING PRACTICE. Some of you on here will say anything and not make any ****ing sense. So earlier he was supposed to be given credit because he made a basic ****ing rotation change that people have been beggin for and now that you know youre wrong on that you change it to practice?? GTFOH man I thought you were a good poster lol

aaquaa likes this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

With THIS new starting lineup????

I like our F'ing chances!!!

HP3 likes this.
  20. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Like you........................

HP3 likes this.