1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 4/7/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 7, 2016.

1. HardenHardon

HardenHardon Member

I'm saying that if you want the praise for getting Dwight if it goes well, then you own the blame if it implodes (like lots of people thought it would).

We know a LOT more about what type of player Brewer is from his time as a non-Rocket than as a Rocket. If you're using the small sample size of his contribution last season, then you're overestimating him. Not a good trait for a GM.

Rondo only got $9MM because of the debacle with the Mavs. He showed that he is no longer a max player. Lots of teams even think $9MM is an overpay, but when teams need PGs....

2. Rocketeer4Life

Do you guys think the Rockets will ever play team ball (offense and defense), like the Spurs and Warriors, with James Harden as our star and point guard?

3. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

JBB didn't understand what he was doing

4. supercoolBeas

supercoolBeas Member

This is depressing wow. Just when I think they couldn't top the misery in the Jazz/Bulls/Mavs games, they continue to do so game by game. Sucks since I am really emotionally attached to the team.....smh JBB

5. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

How did we lose lol

I couldn't watch the game but the stats say harden was 5/6 from 3 and everyone did good

What the ****

6. Remlap

Remlap Member

Felt bad for Goldilocks.

Finally got some PT and a chance to shine and looked lost.

Airballed a WIDE open 3 and then a couple of bad passes for turnovers.
    OUCH

At least Coach gave him a try.
    But he was useless. Sort of epitomizes the whole season

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

There's the other side of the court where defense is supposed to be played

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Well ok, but it's not that he signed Howard to be praised, he did his job to help the team gettin better, and they were better at the end...if after 3 years the thing is not working anymore it's not his fault, it just didn't workout how everybody hoped...

And i agree on Brewer, he's not that kind of player i'd like to trade for personally, but that doesn't change the fact that he played well in a good team (Wolves and Nuggets were just bad and decent/ok) and was a McHale guy. So, i think Morey should've not extended him personally, but i also understand why he did.

Rondo was a bad fit with Ellis and Carlisle sistem anyway, and everybody saw this early, Cubes just wanted to be the man and ended up like a douchebag. But nobody except maybe the Jazz needed a pg at the time and we basically acquired him for free, so your argument as no legs. Even today there're more pgs available than requested. Morey traded for Lawson making his last year unguaranted and trading a 20/25 pick for a 35/40, was worth the risk.

9. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Bad coaching.

Bad organization.

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

11. Rocketeer4Life

We still have a chance to make the playoffs….
    At this point in time, I hope they don't. I pray they don't because I'm over this season.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They won't. Do not worry, they will not make it.

I said it then, they would be splitting these last 4 games. Rockets continue to lose must-win games, they aren't going to suddenly turn it on and finish strong. I think half of the players are thinking about vacation right now.

13. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

#Pursuit... more like "pure-$hit"

Dimwit Coward and Lames Haren has managed to get a coach fired, alienate each other, fracture teammate chemistry...and LOSE games. You two a$$wipes have embarrassed us by putting on the name of my city across your chest.

This rapidly approaching offseason will either change the course of James Harden's career. I dont know if the fans back in Houston boo-d the heck out of them tonight. I really hope they did.

1 person likes this.
  14. for-three

for-three Member

JBB goes from starting KJ to only playing him 1 minute the next game. Is there any rhyme or reason to any of this? Tucker ends up with 24 points and 12 rebounds, while outhustling a group of Rockets that looked completely listless. When Tucker started to heat up and grab all those offensive boards, you would think JBB might have tried putting KJ on him. You know, A guy that brings energy into the game and rebounds well for a wing.

15. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lol no one knows what the heck is going on.

16. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

if we tie with the jazz who does the tiebreaker goto?

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I had this game on the background while I was taking a nap and I kept hearing Teletovic's name over and over.

1 person likes this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Scrub teams like the Suns love to over achieve and "get up" for a chance to play spoiler ----they have NOTHING else to live for.

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Scrub teams like the Rockets love to over achieve and "get up" for a chance to play spoiler ----they have NOTHING else to live for.

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

We provided the condoms and ky. Not just this game but all the Mickey Mouse losses earlier this season.