1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 2/5/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 3, 2014.

1. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Damian Lillard is so overrated. Sure he scores 20ppg but he does it shooting a low percentage at 41.9%

He also doesn't even average 6 assists per game even though he runs the offense and has guys like Aldridge and Batum around him. z

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Nice win!

Big three looking beast out there.

3. conquistador#11

when howard was rolling like he was you don't mind him getting 17 shots, he should have had 26 fgas!

4. Swag

Swag Member

can someone put video of harden dropping tucker to the ground and then steping back for the 3 in the 4th quarter pls

5. vizier

vizier Member

asik lin dmo and caspi/gasia comes off the bench is quite scary

1 person likes this.
  6. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

The team shooting was really efficient tonight, much more so than the December loss. Houston took 71 FGs to score 122 points, and only needed to attempt 16 shots from the arc, making 11 of them.

I thought there were some iffy calls tonight. Harden got hit pretty hard and fell flat on his back but there was no call. Bev, Lin, and DMo got called fouls on some iffy contact.

Although Phoenix had Bledsoe last time, Houston didn’t have Parsons or Lin, who both had nice games tonight. A big difference this time is the team established Howard early, and he ended up with an excellent game and was the crux of the win. Looking at the two teams, I would guess that Phoenix has stayed about the same, whereas Houston has improved.

On to the next game!

7. edvio

edvio Member

Is there a stat for would be assists? It didn't show in the stats but Lin ran the offense really well the 4th.

8. A New Age

A New Age Contributing Member

anyone else have problems lately hearing the audio for McHale's postgame stream on the Rockets web site? I get the video but no audio for the past several weeks, tried different browsers, kind of annoying. :(

9. Naruto

Naruto Member

The team is beginning to learn how to give entry passes to Dwight. I hope this will continue. I still believe that Dwight is the key towards a chance for WCF.

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I have the same problem

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Illuminati

12. A New Age

A New Age Contributing Member

ok, glad to know it's not just me

13. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

That play was dirty and straight disrespectful. Pretty much saying "PJ you ain't even close to my level" :cool:

14. yummyhawtsauce

yeah for sure, I think rockets fans overall, LOH notwithstanding like having Lin on the team =)

15. DragonBlade

DragonBlade Member

I was being classy and congradulated you guys on the win,... doesn't seem like there's a lot of you capable of the same,...

We have 2 stars on our team and one of them is currently injured. While we had both of them we beat you on another back to back this season.

Dragic has allready indicated that he will probably re-sign for less than max.

We have arguably the best pick of this years draft Len (and a steal at 19th Archie Goodwin) who's just getting back into shape after rehabing for almost a year. We will re-sign Bled this summer and have 4 first round picks in next 2 drafts.

#Future_is_sooo_bright

1 person likes this.
  16. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

I dun like scary movies but this is scary good esp with AB, Camby, Smith, Brewer, Canaan & Covington ;)

#716 djperm, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  17. Drphil

Drphil Member

18. highlander3128

I don't mean to be rude, but who are the stars on this Suns team?

19. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Channing Frye and Markieff Morris obviously

20. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

One hot patch doesn't make you a star. Back it up for another season or two and we'll talk.