1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/27/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

my mind still ain’t recovered from those 3 years…maybe all the sudden dozing off during games was a coping mechanism I developed that has yet to go away

Rockets go down by 20?

[​IMG]

2. clos4life

clos4life Member

Didn't watch the game as I thought we would lose. What happened with Jabari?

3. Damion Laverne

Sprained ankle

clos4life likes this.
  4. Melik

Melik Member

you're an idiot. This is a team game. Who carried his team alone? Curry ? lebron? durant? Jordan? There is only one franchise, you will accept that. And that's Sengun. The rest are role players. Except for Şengün, all your draft picks were wrong. Which player can hit a 3-point shot? Nobody. You want Alpi to defend alone, attack, and score 3 hits. You want too much.

5. Melik

Melik Member

6. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah - the Rockets don’t have a franchise player like Curry, LeBron, Durant or Jordan… that’s part of the problem.

Sengun is a very good basketball player but right now he isn’t a franchise player.

As far as your other comments … Anani sikerim…

7. Melik

Melik Member

Annenin göt deliğini 35 cm lik kenyalilara siktiririm,hayatı boyunca topal kalır.If Durant could become a champion on his own, he wouldn't go to GSW. If LeBron could become a champion on his own, he wouldn't go to Heat. All your arguments are wrong, you idiot.

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He shot the ball well tonight from behind the arc but looks terrible trying to drive to the rim. He's just terrible at that most of the time, including tonight. Sengun is just about the only starter out there who fights his way to the rim over and over and over. I'm not sure what you meant by maybe he is over his slump. You mean his 2nd and 3rd year slump? He had better percentages as a rookie, doesn't do much of anything on defense, and is terrible handling the ball. I'd prefer to get a much more consistent shooter, who's not only better on defense, but better at handling the ball.

Antares likes this.
  9. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Why are you calling people idiots for having a different opinion than you?

Is this a troll job that I've once again fallen for?

I'm lost...

Antares, Tfor3 and Arnel like this.
  10. Antares

Antares Member

The entire players just seemed tired today. Not just physically, but mentally as well.

Tfor3 and Nook like this.
  11. Prince_Hakeem

Prince_Hakeem Member

Meh don’t get too caught up in wins and losses this season. Young team, new coach, culture, and system. Bound to have growing pains. Overall, I like what Ive seen so far.

JayGoogle and burlesk like this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

I’ll put this in English for you: Go **** yourself.

13. Melik

Melik Member

Are people who disagree with you trolls? Maybe you and people like you are trolls.

14. Melik

Melik Member

You are boring. You are swearing in Turkish. Then you swear in English. You are an idiot, admit it.

15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Damn...... Got a muthafukka using google translate in this piece.

The Turks are warring again.

Dobbizzle, Arnel and WestendMassive like this.
  16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's some downright sick **** you just typed in Turkish. Wow! You should be banned for that crap. That kind of remark towards someone has no business in this forum. If that isn't cause to be banned then I don't know what would be that's worse than that. Reported and put on ignore.

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

Thank you

18. Nook

Nook Member

Yup - I have mostly had positive experiences with Turks on here, but I have had a few blow up my inbox with some nasty statements.

Whatever- this idiot doesn’t even understand the point I was making.

Dobbizzle, Antares, Tfor3 and 3 others like this.
  19. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Went to the game, offense was rough and stagnant, half the time time someone would have the ball up top and no one would be moving. Even so, we clearly lost due to our lack of defense which has been a problem for a couple weeks now. Since that Memphis win, the only game where the defense showed up was New Orleans. Dallas doesn't count since they were missing half their team.

Just a total lackluster effort on defense. Hopefully Ime is pissed.

Roomba likes this.
  20. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

You can't answer my question with another question, Melik.

I mean, I am a troll sometimes. But I usually get found out pretty quick. I wish I had your intelligence and quick wit. Teach me, Mr. Melik

Why do you think you know so much about basketball?

Why do the comments you reply to somehow inexplicably turn into poorly-worded, machine-translated Turkish?

Why are you trying to set a record for being the quickest person to be banned on a usually pretty laid-back Rockets forum?

And will your heart be broken to know that Alpi will never be your friend? :(

Tfor3 likes this.