1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 11/22/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

we, alongside LA clippers are the worst teams in the NBA..but at least they have someone named Blake griffin to cheer about, we have none.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

And this folks is how we keep losing games. We were neck and neck and Adelman put in the starters AT THE SAME TIME. How long is Daryl Morey gonna take this crap? Adelman will never lead a team anywhere, he's just clueless the moment the game starts.

3. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

I can be a coach. Is so easy. Do nothing.

4. FullMetal Sage

Why is it that the VETERAN players get a ***** ton of minutes, but the YOUNG guys get the shaft. I thought older people need more rest then younger players?

I don't care if we trade Battier and Hayes for a second round pick at this point.

5. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

We really just suck. Does anyone look like they're even playing hard? They're cruising at this point. Nobody cares anymore.

6. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

No intensity, no defense, Players aren't disciplined, soft team, the result is pretty clear.

7. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

We suck AND we are refusing to play the young guys.

8. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

oh man, talk about some matador defense. Scola, can you stop overplaying the screen/pick every single time? This is starting to feel like watching the Astros play. :mad:

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You're right was suck and we're boring.

10. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

LOL, so they're loading up the paint and loading up on Martin? Are the Suns playing with 9 guys or something? :grin:

11. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Scola always plays hard. Not enough to counteract the lack of overall talent and clueless "coaching" though.

12. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

looks like houston coaches this month got a good case of dumbassitis.

13. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

You guys do realize the young guys played 8 straight minutes in that 2nd quarter right?

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

Jordan Hill with 8 pts and 4 rebs in only 7 mins of play. Too bad this is probably all the PT he's gonna get.

15. Htown's2kFinest

This is why we need the big guy back.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

we need an attacker
    i want a dunker on this team
    we are fukin way too soft. brad miller is the only one to attacking the basket and watching going to the rim make me want to yell at the other rockets

17. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

i give up! :mad: i hate our current situation, on how we have to wait on yao on how we need a star player we should just go for a fresh start and just tank!

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

3 problems

1.) ****ing coach for not being able to see talent (ish,hill,even JT can't play that bad)

2.) Battier is just a p***y that is smart enough to blend his horrific offense. He cuts out of bounds and plays 5 feet behind the 3pointline. Single handedly pusified this team.

3.) Lowry belongs in the bench, where we found him. Lowry and Battier the worst shooters in the NBA. Im ****ing serious.

I turned the tv off. I rather work on my reserch paper than watch this ****.

19. rocketsmetalspd

Enough is enough time to make some trades. This team as is will not get to the playoffs and even with Yao and Brooks coming back it will take them time to get back into shape. RA needs to play the young more minutes in the second half maybe they can make a run.

20. PeppermintCandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.