1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Spurs @ Rockets 2/26/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeisButaDream

I feel bad for AB.He's only doing what hes been doing all year.But now that we have martin he has to change his game.And i don't think he can really. :(

2. mic

mic Contributing Member

Gonna be a struggle but a win. I can feel it.

3. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

will be a tough game, really need to win this game

4. LifeisButaDream

Scola:This is a BIG GAME for us. :grin:

5. SunsRocketsfan

we are not going to win.. be realistic here...

92-81 Spurs Win

We go under .500

6. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

i dont mind if the rockets continue their losing streak, as long as they dont quit. as long as they go out there and play hard and try to compete, ill never lose faith in them.

if i can be a texans fan during the 2-14 era, i can definitely be a fan of a slightly under .500 rockets team.

7. houtexan

houtexan Member

What's another lost in a string of many.

Besides, I haven't been watching the games anyways so I don't see the pain. I do dvr it but I don't watch Rockets when the lose. (get's deleted).

Good luck tonight and whatever happens happen. Will be glad if they win - that means i get to watch the game! (dvr delayed of course).

P.S. Cant stand watching them lose so that's why I do what I do.

We need Kevin Martin to get 30 tonight! After all, what good is having an "elite shooting guard" if he is not elite? I know, he is still getting adjusted.
    Yeah, right....

8. Crudder

Crudder Member

A tough loss I'm afraid to say...28-29 record and below .500.

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I was at the Galleria yesterday, and I saw Richard Jefferson. Then, about ten minutes later, George Hill and walked by with two other dudes who I would assume are on the Spurs. I didn't recognize the other two, but all three of them were wearing Spurs gear and the shortest of them was probably 6'7.

10. httx713

httx713 Member

Without a question my Most Hated Team in the NBA .. But tonight they will kick our butts and ginobili will go off for 30+ and at least 6 flops...
    By the way if the spurs don't bring Ginobili back I would love to see the guy play next to Scola and YaOUCH..

11. Ditty

Ditty Member

Parker has food poisoning, may not play
    By Doug Pils on Feb 26, 10 12:47 PM | Permalink Save & Share Yahoo! BuzzYahoo! Newsvine del.icio.us Facebook Google Reddit Fark Twitter
    From Mike Monroe:

HOUSTON -- Tony Parker, the Spurs' starting point guard, missed the team's morning shootaround at Toyota Center with a stomach ailment that coach Gregg Popovich said resulted from food poisoning.

Parker's availability for tonight's game against the Rockets won't be determined until shortly before tipoff.

12. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

I Lol'd.

13. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

last time we played the spurs on January 22, Ariza, Lowry and Landry combined for 55 pts. all players that wont be playing tonight.
    Ariza 13
    Landry 19
    Lowry 23

Lowry had an AWESOME game last time we played them. its going to hurt not having him, but I think Rockets can still win this one!

We'll need a lot of points from Brooks, Martin, Scola, and Budinger tonight!

14. LifeisButaDream

How did you become a member so fast?

15. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Tonight we find our shooting stroke again. We beat the spurs in a close game. Scola shines, Martin shines, and Battier hits some 3s. AB has his avg game. This is where the upswing begins. Early March we have a very favorable schedule to help us climb back in the playoff race.

16. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Tonight we find our shooting stroke again. We beat the spurs in a close game. Scola shines, Martin shines, and Battier hits some 3s. Chase gives us some prod off the bench along with a good rebouding game from Jeffries. AB has his avg game. This is where the upswing begins. Early March we have a very favorable schedule to help us climb back in the playoff race.

17. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

I am just hoping Martin continues driving to the hoop and crossing over them fools along with Bud getting many more minutes.

18. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

19. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Another loss. Blair and Duncan are going to eat us. Aaron Brooks guarding Parker? Have mercy on us please.

20. Ditty

Ditty Member

if parker does play tonight parker will sure be rested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.