1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Sixers @ Rockets 11/27/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 27, 2015.

1. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

when we lose....people cry....when we win...people cry....we could win 20 in a row and people would cry

despite the Sixers being winless, their past 4 games have all been close

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Cry? lol, I noticed on this site that people make up their own definition of things. Observations=Crying? I guess it's a homer's attempt to shame people into not saying bad things about their beloved team even if those things a true. If what people are saying is the the definition of crying then you are a cryer for crying about it. See I can do that too, lol.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

http://www.landofbasketball.com/statistics/worst_seasons.htm

Bad teams in history

I can assure you that the Sixers are gonna win a couple of games

4. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

If barely beating the worst team in the NBA, which needed 50 points from Harden doesn't concern you, then I don't know what to say. It's a very worrying sign especially as the playoffs approach....that is, if we even make it to there.

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

How come Thornton is still not getting Brewer's minutes.

6. Oracle

Oracle Member

How come a two point win over Philly can be a confidence booster??

7. hoopball

hoopball Member

as unsatisfactory as the result seems, 76ers are much better team now than it used to be. in the past 3 games, they lost 5 points to the Heat, 5 points to the Timberwolves and 4 points to the Celtics. and keep in mind they are playing more and more desperately for a win with each passing day. of course, even against all of this, we should've blown them out, but given how dysfunctional we are as a team currently, this win is not as depressing as it seems to be.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

We could also say the Rockets are a much much talented and better team than their overall record might say they are

But Reality sets in and we do not have much chemistry and Defense

9. YolandaOllie

YolandaOllie New Member

You're overlooking how well the Bulls played under Thibs during the many games Rose did not play.

10. OpenLayup-Why3?

We lost 7 out of 8, weren't we desperate to win against Sixers too?

It's crap, man, this team is currently huge pile of crap and it doesn't seem to get any better.

11. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Can't expect 50 from him every game.....what will he need to put up against Golden State? 80??!!

12. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

1) Defensively, I liked the change to Capela alongside Dwight. But why did we neglect this in the 2nd Half?

2) TJ just doesn't work with the current construction of the team. When we had 2 playmakers that could shoot (Parsons & Harden), TJ was an ideal fit at the 4 and could clean up and get easy lobs. With guys playing off Lawson & Ariza, TJ is having to play the wing more often and I'm growing tired of his fake shot and slow ass dribble. Need to figure out a way to upgrade this position.

3) More Lawson. Dude finally started to play well, and then he doesn't play the entire 4th.

4) Less Brewer. He's a straight up dumpster fire. PLEASE play KJ. A 2nd unit of Lawson/JET/KJ/TJ/Capela isn't terrible. Much better than the lineups including Brewer/Ariza/TJ that were rolled out against Philly.

13. joeson332

joeson332 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">J.B. Bickerstaff says the Twin Tower <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a> lineup isn't just a matchup deal. It's what they're going with now.</p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@TheHoChen) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHoChen/status/670659255913988097">November 28, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wonder how this lineup will do against New York and Detriot with their size

14. rockets13champs

Love capella and howard lineup it gives us alot more spacing. BUT CAN WE JUST TRADE BREWER FOR ANDERSON AND WHEN DMO IS BACK WE CAN HAVE
    DMo-Tjones-Anderson-Thornton-Terry/Lawson which can be a lethal bench. Thornton is a streaky shooter but anderson and terry are consistent lawson if he gets his mind right can be a pick n roll stud with this lineup off the bench

15. rockets13champs

Our unit to start 4th needs to be better i think we should have harden play whole fourth instead of sitting 4th or have lawson come in to start the 4th for 4 mins

16. SK34

SK34 Member

Does anyone know where to get the dance cam videos from? Or they don't put those online?

17. ibm

ibm Member

a win is a win. no matter what a team's record is, the team and its fans should gladly take it.

for those who thought "well we ONLY won by 2 against a crappy and winless team",,, i can guarantee you that was the very same kind of mentality the rockets had when they played (and lost to) the nuggets and nets etc.

18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

GOOD.

Capela's quickness/mobility will come in handy here. Way stronger inside presence than TJ when needed, but quick enough to step out & guard Porzingis/Ilyasova when needed.

With Capela's expanded role & DMo's looming return, writing is on the wall for TJ. My only question at this point is who would be willing to take Corey with him.

19. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I don't think they post them.

20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

You still wanna meet him in a dark alley?