1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 2/23/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 23, 2013.

1. jocar

jocar Member

Me too, I also signed up for his frequent flier points program

2. Arthurprescott2

Get out.

3. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

You're asking for the impossible. Hell will freeze over if it should ever happen. :)

4. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Dude. He was sick. Do you want him to be the next guy T Jones carries into the locker room??

5. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

I'm sure OKC Thunder said the same thing about us on Wednesday night. Anybody's team can beat anybody, just depends on the circumstances.

Even the Spurs have lost to vastly inferior teams, it just happens less often because they've been playing together for a while, and have seen it all before.

6. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. jocar

jocar Member

lol! thanks!

8. gate470

gate470 Rookie

Holy hell, this is epic. Thank you.

9. rocketman72

rocketman72 Member

From the Rocktes-Nets game...I remember seeing that in the pre-game

10. conquistador#11

so, how about the demo crashing the boards keeping balls alive like parsons does off the court?

we so excited!

11. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Thanks! Repped

12. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

Come on Clippers

13. VanityHalfBlack

You don't even need to look at the box scores to see who won the game tonight, just this gif should be up on espn/nba rockets page and it pretty much sums up our performance. And I'm still here??? Saturday night ain't that a b****?

14. grover c

grover c New Member

Formula for Rocket success

Using Einstein's famous equation E=MC2. I have come up with a formula for Houston. Houston Energy (win) = Lin * Harden2. Harden is the constant he always produces and is the most powerful part of the formula. Lin is the variable. If he is up the team energy is good and usually ends in a win and if Lin is down so is the team. I know the equation isn't perfect but I can't superscript the 2 on this post.

15. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Cool! :cool:

16. JustaFan

JustaFan Member

That's cuz he was sick and it showed. He was settling for jump shots, not penetrating and looked sluggish. I'm assuming part of Lin's job is to push the pace and attack the rim. If he's not doing that then he's probably going to sit.

17. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

1 person likes this.
  18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Great gif! But I want less clowning from Delfino.

19. novaman

novaman Member

Just got back from the game. Sat 7 rows back from the Rockets bench. Yeah Lin was definitely sick. In fact, shortly before tipoff McHale went and put his hand on Lin's shoulder and asked him how he was feeling/if he was good to go and Jeremy nodded in the affirmative. At the half it looked like Jeremy was going to puke. He had his head covered up in a towel. He probably took some meds at halftime. I guess they needed him to give them at least some minutes tonight because besides Lin and Beverly, who else do they have right now to play PG?

20. pnr

pnr Member

Was at the game; there were SO many Asians there, and I saw so many Lin jerseys both Rox and NY. Saw a couple olajuwon and yao jerseys too. Only saw one Harden jersey. The two times Lin scored there were some huge cheers. Felt like it was mostly Rockets fans where I was sitting.