1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/27/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 26, 2015.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I didn't see any concern. I saw a Warriors team thrilled to be going to the Finals. The only time they looked concerned was over Thompson and Iggy potentially getting hurt. Maybe you're confusing disbelief for concern. I think there was some of that on their faces for obvious reasons.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

No, I remember that look on Bogut and Thompson's face when Harden turned the ball over. It wasn't a smirk or anything of joy. It was more like "this guy is one of the faces of league and he's playing like he was binge drinking the night before." You have to go back and look at the replay.

3. Omron

Omron Member

That turnover looked like Angels in the Outfield where some angel poked the ball away from him.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

There were probably only 3 legitimate defensively provoked turnovers while the rest were like you said..... Looked like he was throwing the game forreal:eek:

5. MistaK

MistaK Member

Seriously?????? That's what that look was?!!! - look unlike some fans, basketball players know and understand that you can have off nights. I doubt that they read too much into anything, especially not if it concerns a player from an opposing team. If you are in the Conference finals, your only concern is to win the game and advance! Therefore it is HIGHLY unlikely that they were thinking that Harden was playing drunk or showing concern that one of the faces of the league is playing like **** (i.e.: worrying about the product that is being put on the floor).

I wish we could all just appreciate the season the Rockets have had - yes it sucks how it ended but considering everything, the guys did a great job. I'm sure that everybody will put in the necessary work to improve during the offseason and that includes James. He knows he messed up in Game 5, he admitted to it and I'm certain that handling the ball (amongst other things) will be one of the things that he will focus on.

6. newAge_Rockets

Last game thread.... :(

7. Mprice

Mprice Member

God I really miss this team, I am still here hurting guys.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This is the first year I managed to watch every game. I do miss the team. It'll be a long offseason.

9. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

I would say about 5 were caused by the warriors... 4 from trying too hard.. trying to force things that weren't there and 4 were from complete wtfs.