1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. SORF

SORF Member

So do I...:D

We got game 7. I BELIEVE...still.

rockets94-95 likes this.
  2. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

The warriors are a bay team, not an Oakland team

3. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Uhhh Game 7 vs the Knicks was at home.

tmactoyao and adw like this.
  4. Mr. Space City

don't think i forgot how curry tried to zaza harden.

i don't understand why d'antonio won't give me a contract to take out curry's ankles.

put me in the game coach!

5. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Nice try. They play in Oakland.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  6. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

Chris Paul will try to play, but it will end up costing the rockets because of his lack of mobility in guarding anyone. Honestly, the series is more than likely over. But it was a good run. You just have to tip your hats to a better team, and recognize that beating them 3 times is a series was greater than anyone expected, and is something to be proud about.

7. HP3

HP3 Member

Is this fool still allowed to post here?

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Lemme stop you right there, they are not better. Our second best player is gone, and please do not bring up Iggy.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  9. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Oracle Arena is an indoor arena located in Oakland, California, United States, and is the home of the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The arena opened in 1966 and is the oldest arena in the NBA. From its opening until 1996 it was known as the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum Arena.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Seriously! That first half we showed we could handle them without CP3. And they faced adversity for the first time since game 7 vs Cleveland. And the warriors responded like great teams do and got their **** together but I still like our chances at home in game 7. The guys know they can beat the warriors they just have to play 4 good quarters.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Tonight they were better man and that’s cool... we still got one more chance to shock the world!

12. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Tip our hats to what? We’re the better team and we’ve proved it. This series would be over by now if it wasn’t for the crooked refs.

13. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

They are the better team possibly w/o CP3. They are 3-5 I believe against us this season. They didn't win 65 games and you are definitely correct about the officiating. I was hoping we might could get a fair shake but we'll get Tony Brothers and his band of bandits.

I want to repeat 14 of the 16 fouls called on us tonight were on OUR STARTERS....8 on our 2 guards (4 a piece on Jimmy and EGO)....coincidence ? Yeah, right ! I mean we are missing CP3 and 8 of the fouls are on our starting guards.Durant ZERO fouls, 1 on Thompson and 2 on Curry...and finally for good measure 2 on Donkey Green. Shees...you talk about an absolute joke ! Jimmy goes to the line 9 in the 1st half and ZERO the 2nd.

#3053 AuburnRocket, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    buffalobills!!! likes this.
  14. HP3

HP3 Member

Better without CP3

TMackin713 likes this.
  15. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

I just got back from the arena. The Rockets were in it until the fourth. They showed a lot of fight.

I hope every single Rockets fan that can attend Monday's game attends. The Rockets can pull this off. They had GSW on the ropes, it was not an illusion or smoke and mirrors. They had them and they were pulled away by outside factors.

Houston needs to rep their team on Monday. I believe they can pull this off.

tmactoyao and WestendMassive like this.
  16. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

The rockets grab curry and klay constantly...everyone grabs. The rockets get the most calls out of anyone in the league, don’t act like you guys get screwed by the refs.

17. JW86

JW86 Member

Yeah the officials made sure to call fouls on their non-starters, that's why I'm happy Mauer and Malloy were there now since they are way more fishy than Brothers can be. That being said, we blew it by slowing down in the 2nd quarter, taking contested shots and not extending that lead further. You know that run was coming and once it did, we folded. It's not just the refs. Everyone is to blame.

The odd turnovers: Harden with some very sloppy passes to start the game - which lucky for us didn't really cost us - and had 9 overall. That's just too many. Then the bad switching on defense where we just lost Klay too easily, though the 1st half was again some great defense. Then there was Capela who couldn't dunk or lay it up to save his life. Gordon's inexplicable FT misses. Green fouling and bad spacing awareness, though again he was hot and we didn't capitalise on it.

We wasted a great shooting game, this was the one. I have to give credit though. The Warriors outhustled us, worked a lot harder than any game before, Green was there to contest a lot of shots and they really had some great defensive sequences, but we choked too. MDA with his short rotations cost us as well, should've at least tried to go with an 8th and perhaps even a 9th guy since they went big. Nene and Joe for a couple of minutes maybe. I knew he was full of it.

18. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Lol....fuel.... that’s adorable. I’m walking distance from ebay’s headquarters. 10min drive from Apple. 15mins to google and 15 to Facebook. Houston homes cost 100K for a reason.

19. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

my bad you're right. was a typo, as i was referencing home game 7 wins.

was probably thinking of the astros road win when i typed that lol

20. HP3

HP3 Member

For the last time get t out, no one wants to talk to you, I'm seriously baffled at how you are still allowed to be here