1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/20/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 18, 2018.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Okay, @ChefCurry (still say that's a horrid nickname - "OMFG, his last name is a spice!") what's your point of showing up here only after a big blowout win by the Mighty Golden State Warriors? Why not come talk bball after your insufferable team got their asses handed to them in Game 2?

P.S. Thanks for cluing us in on why everyone thinks Harden is a major flopper. It's refreshing to get the perspective of someone who's seen a ****-ton of world-class flopping in recent years.

pippendagimp and Tfor3 like this.
  2. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

@ChefCurry @coach41 Last time I checked this is a HOUSTON ROCKETS forum. Now please take your ass back to the worriers board where you belong.

Tfor3 likes this.
  3. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Well, tbh, I think capelas threat on the lob has erased draymond from protecting the rim.

We just have to be better.

Mike has to be better and recognize having chapels on the court is better than going small for space

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Why are all these Warriors fans coming here? Don't you all have a forum? Jesus.

adw likes this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

No one is here is talking about Looney, I hate him and his dumb looking face but he was causing problems for us. If him and Curry are on at the same time, best to go at Curry. But other than that, our offense was straight trash, credit to those douche bags, they guarded CP3 and Harden well one on one. But I dont know how we slightly change our offense to counter them...sigh

6. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

No, I didn’t. Have the mods IP check me

7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Looney has been good.

We need to stop isolating him.

Tbh, Andre looks bad. I would rather isolate him.

I would also prefer to go straight at draymond. Attack him. He’s great and he probably stops a few plays but showing aggression toward him could lead to fouls.

When dray is off the court, capela needs to be ON catching lobs.

HP3 likes this.
  8. Roscoe Arbuckle

Curry finally getting his mojo back is concerning, but we have one of the best NBA offenses of all time, and we **** the bed twice. 85 points? Really?

Oakland's defense is nothing special. We just need to get back to our game. There seems to be an inferiority complex right now. We need OLAJUWON to talk these kids back into this.

[​IMG]

9. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

A true leader wont allow his teammates play lazy basketball.

We dont have true leader. So we always have to worry effort problem in playoffs.

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  10. threepointshot3

Yes you did. You started callling people snow flake then as well.

Tfor3 and topfive like this.
  11. threepointshot3

Game was 22 all harden sat then it was 39 to 24 when he came back then as soon as he came back we cut it down to 11 but the trolling Lin fans here are blaming him.

This is what these trolls with a million different accounts live for. Fchowder, wylo, lary coon, hardens beard, brewer goat,swaygay, nba fan, dudewah, chef curry and a million different accounts.Bashing harden to defend Jenn Lin Is like defending their mamas honour

#2351 threepointshot3, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    RasaqBoi, adw and topfive like this.
  12. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

TIL “snowflake” is a unique insult

Seriously, IP check me.

13. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

@Clutch ban this troll

topfive likes this.
  14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Social media has gone bonkers with the Harden defense clips after this game yet Curry got multiple passes. Since he has had this good game (Curry) I hope the "he is injured" talks can be put to bed. When he gets crossed over in Game 4 multiple times, we won't see those clips on IG or Twitter. No clue why Harden is the most hated NBA player.

There was another Warriors fan that came in after their Game 2 loss. That's a true fan. You're just here to gloat after the win but won't be back if they lose Game 4. Typical punk fan.

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Can't believe I'm agreeing with ashleyem on anything, but Jesus H. Christ on a Moped, this interloper is just here to start ****. This is ClutchFans, far and away the best NBA fan forum in existence, and he adds nothing of value to the conversation.

16. coach41

coach41 Member

No

ChefCurry likes this.
  17. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

This

18. Mr. Space City

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

Shouldn't you Warriors fans be hanging out on JustStartedWatchingTheNBA4YearsAgo.com?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Call me crazy but I heard Golden State Warriors

Mr. Space City likes this.