1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 4/27/2016 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 25, 2016.

1. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

If that is a stupid shot, Brewer shooting a uncontested corner three pointer must be a straight r****ded shot.

In fact, it is a r****ded shot.

2. houtown

houtown Member

Jeff Van Gundy will be as much as a disappointment as the last two coaches Morey appointed as head coaches.

3. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Let's go terry!!

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

It's going to be official. The amount of ridiculous posts will get crazy until draft.

5. HookemHorns1250

Stop Kenny.

I'm so sick and freaking tired of people saying "The Rockets have talented individuals, they just don't play well together!"

We have one talented player. ONE. THAT'S IT. ONE.

6. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

Lets Dwight take Ariza's 3s

7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

DD I really respect your fandom and share your frustration , but I think you put too much blame on harden .

When harden and Dmo play together the ball moves well most of the time , same with Beverley . I wish just once we could play a lineup of the starters and sub Clint for Dwight .

Harden needs guys on defense that communicate , Last year we did . I believe he can improve , but the man does so much it's hard for me to fault a lack of concentration . I don't believe it's a lack of effort , it's a lack of focus . Having a better team and more team oriented guys will help him out tremendously .

8. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Haha yea. He clearly doesn't know much. Always saying ridiculous things.

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I hated in Mchale HARD I was so happy he got canned. But you know what you really don't know what you have till it's gone. At least he got this team to function and players actually played. Hell he probably could have turned the season around and ended up at least the 6th seed. JVG will not disappoint

1 person likes this.
  10. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Kenny going in on Rockets team IQ on D.

"They've checked out."

Kenny looks disgusted... fundamental lack of professionalism by this team.

Inexcusable.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can guarantee Capela would have at LEAST one block and would have shot better than DMO, Ariza, and Howard!!! They have no blocks and can't bring the offense we need.

12. heads.up

heads.up Member

Sooooo Capela DNP so far? That's the reason why JB won't get another head coaching gig. Terribly inconsistent rotation up into the playoffs.

13. billchez

billchez Member

Blow it up!!!

Everything must go except Harden, Capela and Beasley. The rest of these guys... see you later. Wish you luck on another team. Please get Harden some help!!!:eek:

14. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Dd suffers from the same disease many NFL fans do . When the team plays bad blame the QB . There is this line of thought that the best player carries the most responsibility , has to be a leader , has to be wear it on the sleeve kind of guy . There's a lot of different types of leadership , and a lot more complexity in games of sport than people realize . Sometimes it's also very simple . Unfortunately for everyone , this is an issue that's just not hat simple .

15. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Wrong. With the Right coach, Dmo, Capela, Beasley, Bev, KJ, and heck even Ariza are all serviceable. Coaching has done us in. Not knowing how to correctly use your personnel.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They have plays but no system.

Modern day defenses (zone) require much more than a few plays to generate good ball movement. Our offense smacks out of something from the 1980's which isn't surprising considering Kevin McHale was coach that JBB learned under.

When Harden passes the ball - the ball moves and then sticks while a player tries to do something and maybe gets it to an open guy who things about getting a shot and then holds it and maybe drives looking for someone to bail him out. That's our offense. That's not on Harden. It's on the coaching.

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Beas can leave too. He just chucks up shots

18. houtown

houtown Member

Who cares, Harden has his flaws, but what great superstar player did not have his flaws until a great coach shepherded the way for him as a player?

Harden is a superstar, most organizations in the league would do anything to have him on their team. It's just that the city of Houston under appreciates him at the moment.

19. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

At least he makes a few.

20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Coaching won't help with theses guys just failing to make open shots. They all can shoot we've seen it.