1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 2/23/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Imagine if CP actually stays healthy on a title run, and the media puts an asterisk on the championship since the Rockets got "lucky" with his knees not crumbling. ;););)

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah it was. That was my most enjoyable game this season. I wouldn't have said that when we lost our 20 point league and almost lost the game, but the fight to the finish made all the ups and downs worth it. Nothing more satisfying than beating those arrogant guys on their home court.

Tfor3, MarioKissoDeath, Sajan and 4 others like this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL

4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Oh then we agree. I saying tucker should be on the bench. I think that what u just said too. I love tuck. But he plays to many minutes
    Wait how are we at more risk. U do know we had no one that would dribble shot pass behind cp3...aye austin puts us in a lot better position to rest cp3 when people get fully back

cbs1507 and Patience like this.
  5. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Guys, they've done this a hundred times already this season. They're zero excuse, but they are going to drop an inexplicable game to a below-500 team after an impressive win. It's just who they are this year. They show up against the good teams and don't have enough principle to try against the trash teams. It reminds me of last year's OKC team.

cbs1507 and hakeem94 like this.
  6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

7. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

My favorite 2 moments from last night Curry flopping then crying for foul

And the X-factor

8. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Not to devalue the rockets win. It’s still a great win against a dominant team. Not sure if anyone pointed out this fact: the warriors are 8-11 against the top 5 teams from each conference. The rockets should be right there if not better than the warriors if they beat all they teams they were “supposed” to beat e.g. Nets,Pelicans, wolves, clippers etc.

9. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Roy Rogers got pretty pumped about the air balled free throw.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Thanks... had to go back and watch the double fist pump

11. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

“What did [Andre Iguodala] say about the series last year? If he would have played, they would have swept us? Then he must be the X-factor,” the 33-year-old Paul told Yahoo Sports in a slight verbal jab at Iguodala, who missed the final four games of last year’s West finals with a leg contusion. “That’s the punchline you needed, right?”

BeBreezy and MarioKissoDeath like this.
  12. Game7

Game7 Member

69th page!

Theking likes this.
  13. SuraGotMadHops

Nice.

14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Rivers is a really good perimeter defender. I am going time to hate losing him and Varied after this season. Morley has got to find a way to sign these guys. Shoe deals?

There is something to be said about continuity and I don't know if we can keep turning 40% of the roster every year and still get better.

cbs1507 likes this.
  15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member