1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/10/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Amir's Johnson

Good game minus 5 starters. They aren't as big of a threat as I thought they would be.

2. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Hey, relax guys. Rockets gave a great effort, showed a lot, just ran out of gas. The team will be okay. Soon, Dwight.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I hate when people complain about refs. But that was horrible officiating and obvious home cooking. Two missed fouls on Harden 3's. Gtfo.

Between that and 5 injured players this game was too hard to win.

Not impressed by the Warriors.

4. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Would you consider this a rivalry yet?

I wouldn't. Both teams were fully healthy last year and we massacred them most of the time. I'm sure they take pleasure in beating us because of our history when their coach was Mark Jackson, but them revelling in beating us like this is like us cheering after beating San Antonio in November. Take it for what it's worth, but the Rockets you see now won't be the ones you fight come playoff time.

5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

That was Capela

6. Progs

Progs Member

We'll be ok. Harden was great and Dmo was good. Bev and Ariza were so-so. Portland lost to Minnesota tonight so that makes me feel better. :cool:

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Worst thing about this loss is that no one will see how injured the Rockets were. Rockets are going to come back full strength and will be a Problem... We would have crushed the Warriors with just one more healthy body..

At least Rocket still under the radar.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Pap would have gotten a couple steals... probably make a difference this game.

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I've never hated the Warriors, but I'm starting to. They got away with murder in the 4th quarter. No, a lot of those entry passes to D-Mo weren't very smooth, but when their players can reach over the back and shove him out of the way every time and there's no whistle, even Dream couldn't catch that ball without turning it over.

10. cujo

cujo Member

Rox with full team would kill the warriors

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

No Papa really hurt tonight.

12. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Me either! They aren't as good as their record indicates. Our team fully healthy would have won tonight even with Bogut playing

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You don't know that. Nobody knows who will be healthy and who won't.

14. dsid411

dsid411 Member

but will we ever have everyone at full strength...?

15. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

was 8.5-9 where I come from. Nice bookie :)

16. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

That game wasn't really about the frontcourt in my opinion. We were really hurt by not having Cannan and Kostas. Whereas, they're completely healthy in the backcourt.

17. CrashTheBoards

I didnt realize they were on a 14 game win streak. Makes sense why they were so crazy this game.

I am over it. I knew we would lose by at least ten after seeing the spread. This game was like three wins or losses imo. They get the tie breaker in a tough wc.

18. hooroo

hooroo Member

That's BS. This was a winnable game. terry with an awful shooting night. the old DMo making a reappernce and getting shut down by green in the 4Q. that's a matchup he has to own. this was a game where the rockets needed him to show up.

19. AliefRockets713

Not even mad at this loss. To many bodies injured. A team can only do so much down as many bodies as we are. Good effort though. Ran out of gas.

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'm not upset with the Rockets. I figured they'd lose tonight. It's a shame though that the officiating was so one-sided, cuz they had a shot at winning this one.