1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/10/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2014.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Where'd you see Bogut isn't playing for sure? I've been scouring for updates & don't see anything beyond "he'll be evaluated today."

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Come on: you're speculating about crimes. Just try to control yourself.

You were not aware of something (an injury), so that makes you suspect it is false and something else you are not aware of is true. Does that make any sense?

Just let go of the stuff you are not aware of, when it comes to accusing people of crimes.

3. afk

afk Member

Win Streak buster!

4. rocketblood713

Harden is questionable with back spasms that is not good if we miss both Howard and Harden don't think we can pull it off we might hang in but won't be enough

5. KlutchQT

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>James Harden questionable for Golden State with back spasms.</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/542401430653370369">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>McHale: for 1st time in a long time, Dwight Howard was able to go through most of drills in practice. Playing status uncertain. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedNation?src=hash">#RedNation</a></p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@TheHoChen) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHoChen/status/542397958738550785">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Welp. If Harden can't go, I guess you start Jet and slide Bev to the 2? Then watch a "bench" of Johnson, Dorsey & Daniels from behind your hands?

6. Manos

Manos Member

How the **** is not playing and faking a knee injury going somehow be a 'scapegoat for the child abuse case'. Really, I sincerely want to hear whatever idiotic logic you're using for this.

Let's see, my out of state ex-girlfriend said I spanked our kid too hard, so, uh, I'll fake a knee injury and not play, so um, people won't notice me, well unless they watch the games and see me in my too-tight suit and bowtie cheering from the bench, so then, maybe they'll use the injury as the scapegoat and the cops will totally forget about charging me and, uh, you know, I start playing again? Yeah, that's pretty good. In fact it's perfect. I only hope someone doesn't crack the code and expose my ruse. Nah, not a chance, they'd have to be a genius to see through this.

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

If Harden doesn't play, we'll be lucky to crack 60 with the players we have left.

8. rocketblood713

Oh no blowout ?

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Oh, it'll be a blowout alright. The bad kind where we're on the receiving end. But honestly, maybe McHale should hold Harden out tomorrow night. It's a longshot we win if he does play, so why not save him for Sactown on Thursday which is a much more winnable game?

The worst thing that could happen is for Harden to force the issue, hurt himself even more, we lose anyway, and then he can't go against the Kings(and possibly the Nuggets).

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

@agonzalezAP: Warriors say Andrew Bogut is questionable with right knee tendinitis vs Rockets on Wednesday. David Lee (left hamstring) remains out.

11. mhsc008

mhsc008 Member

12. KlutchQT

13. KlutchQT

Wellllll... if Bogut is out and Dwight can go, can't we just pound the ball to him & DMo in the post over and over and over and over again and then some more? (I'm trying here.)

#93 KlutchQT, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  14. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

If harden plays his minutes needs to be way down. But due to our past encounters w/ "Back Spasms" i would rather him rest up.

15. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Rest Harden and take the loss. Start JT & Beverley.

16. elainas

elainas Member

As bad as it sounds its can be small small basket for the game, if barnes at 4th and greend or sheights at 5 and jacking 3's it would be awkward game. Once again post up non stop until double defense comes - then pass to opend 3's..

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Do the Rockets have five healthy players to put on the court? Seriously? The list of injuries is longer than those available. Not sure I ever remember anything like this.

18. KlutchQT

I see some Warriors fans on twitter saying "just rest Bogut and take the L." They clearly aren't up to date on our situation lol.

19. Akkuron

Akkuron Member

If Harden isn't 100%, then just go full Popovich and put a dumpster fire on the floor, imo. If Bogut plays this game is extremely difficult anyway and Dwight won't be ready if he has 1 practice under his belt.

20. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

harden is more than likely to be out.
    havent heard much about dwight playing or not

i have been looking foward to this game for WEEKS and we needed this win but its 100% realistic that we cant beat warriors tonight. :(