1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 11/20/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 20, 2023.

1. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I dont spend much time worrying about why other people do what they do.
    But you keep doing what works for you and ill do me. Deal?

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Well. I made a generic comment not really having anything to do with you and you have now replied 3 times. Seems to me like if you didn't care, you would not have really replied to my initial comment. I welcome you to follow your advise in the future and I know you will bc you are such a braniac :)