1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 11/20/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Risingred

Risingred Member

I think by the rules you cannot challenge if the refs do not make a call.

Arnel and napalm06 like this.
  2. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

We need to find a proper backup centre that can give us games of around 6-8 points and 6-8 rebounds a game with some defence. Jock Landale can't give us that.

i3artow i3aller, jim1961, MGC and 5 others like this.
  3. invocux

invocux Member

I was talking about his 3pt shooting why mention his FG%?

4. SamsonCorletwo

If last season Warriors shot like this ,we will loss by 30
    I'm just glad to finish this trip without injury
    I think team like us play against California team that is challenging on mental and physical
    I think we are just fine taking this as a learning experience

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I’d have to agree with Ime. Holiday was shooting the ball well and playing good defense. No reason to take him out when Jalen wasn’t doing fantastic.

i3artow i3aller, clos4life and MGC like this.
  6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Referees allowed Warriors to be aggressors with multiple over the back fouls holds and grabs. The Thompson up and down no call hurt. Unfortunate since no calls on Rockets opponents have been a trend on this road trip.

7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Because if you shoot threes at that clip, your FG percentage should be at 43-44 per cent. He takes a lot of bad shots inside the arc.

8. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

Ime is truely maximizing the team's potential every night. 14 less foul attempts, Warriors shooting the 3 well, FVV off shooting night, still we were in the game all along. This is easily a good play-off team with a back-up center and natural progression of its young players. Looking forward to where ime can take this team in 2 years.

9. WestendMassive

What was this ref looking at. Wrong answers only please

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

And some people ignore players flaws and assume more time will turn a turd into a diamond just because the player wears Rockets red.

11. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Dunno if it’s benching per se. Holliday was rolling on both sides and made things happen and Udoka just rolled with him especially on the defensive side since Rockets needed stops. Green had a good 3rd quarter. Interesting move nontheless.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It was a good 0-3..........

13. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Our attendance. Is actually pretty good. Especially in comparison to the the last three years. Rockets are top12 in attendance this year. The last three years they been bottom 5. man I don’t want to se Harden ball. We watched it for a decade(during his prime) why would anyone want to go back to that when we know the results. Harden is in the best play for him surround by fast and long defenders.

Boii and Arnel like this.
  14. conquistador#11

League is soft. Nash, Dirk, Wade and Lebron turned it into that then Harden with us just amped it up.
    I'm liking that this team fought through that and still had their opportunities to win 2 of 3 games.

Stephen_A likes this.
  15. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Cant challenge that play. Wasn’t a foul. NBA needs to look into rule changes including challenge no calls.

i3artow i3aller and Arnel like this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Warriors shooting:

21 made threes, 48.8%

Rockets get it under 10, Warriors answer with a three.

17. Arnel

Arnel Member

:D
    Yea his release reminds me too much of Lonzo ball the way he sticks his elbows out and starts the ball from his left side while sticking elbows out. Not good looking and bad fundamentals overall. He also jumps and then releases at the top of his jump (or slight decline) instead of having it a single motion.

18. StroudAndYorDaddy

thats disguisting but honestly not suprising, the nba has a lot invested in the warriors and had to see that losing streak come to end because the locker room lost their morale

WestendMassive likes this.
  19. Arnel

Arnel Member

good to know, yes they need to change that

20. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Warriors were not worried about Holiday, he can't get you into foul trouble like Jalen can.