1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 1/21/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

The Warriors are stacked at every position. They're like those Suns teams of the mid 2000's except they have the best defense in the NBA.

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

so Rockets pretty much can't fire McHale without paying him his extension money? how does this work?

3. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Rockets have no composure. We just start to freak the **** out whenever things start going against us. McHale needs to step up and calm the team down and explain to keep playing smart. Generally high TO's indicate a team that is playing too fast and with no composure, and there is no exception to that tonight.

4. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Portland had no LMA and even then, it was a struggle. Regardless, Phoenix at Phoenix is no easy task.

5. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

sorry, Les:"We don't need to win Warriors."

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

This is actually a game where I think Canaan could have helped out more instead of old and slow Terry.

7. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Our guards need to do a better job penetrating and dissing off. Get some easy baskets. Gotta contest the warriors.

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

iso ball and jack up threes. they could be hiding somethign baout dwight's knee. the defense is gone. top 3 in turnovers. things aren't looking good for the rockets

9. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

If we're in search of a strategy that works, look no further than the first part of this season.

Just copy yourself.

10. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Dwight basically took himself off the floor with all those dumb fouls and turnovers. He has been stripped 4 or 5 times, missed 3 or 4 gimmes, two offensive fouls, 1 dumb shooting foul, 1 delay of game, 1 technical.

He cannot be the Robin to Harden's Batman. This is why Morey is lurking for a third star, his second star doesn't match up against other second stars like Westbrook, Griffin, LMA, etc.

11. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Well said and I totally agree with you, Howard is not the player he once was athletically and it is glaringly evident, so evident that not even his a**hole buddy and besty Daryl Morey can ignore the fact that he is killing this team...

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Sorry but only harden can do that

13. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

can someone tell me when the game is back on? i dont want to hear national media bull****

14. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

No no no never forget John Stockton

Let the hate flow for that motherfer

15. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

people went on about D Mo posting up, lately when he does that he has been missing

16. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

You realize that Rockets were playing the easiest schedule in the league early on right?

17. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Milk Hair on the side line

[​IMG]

18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

But, Dwight's knee is really bothering him tonite. lol

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I guess, does it matter? We gotta get better.

I don't think GSW is going to the finals I agree. I just have not seen how they handled adversity yet. I could see them getting SA or OKC int he first round and losing. Also, Jalen Rose is already saying the Pistons will sign Green. He's been on the money with his predictions.

With all that said, we have to play better. Howard is going to have to show up if we are to have any chance at beating great teams like this.

All this hurt knee stuff I don't know man, he's randomly throwing down one handed oops and dominated just last week against this very team. Why can't he do it again?

I'm guessing it is a lack of focus and care tbh. I hope he proves me wrong in the end.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

All these threads popping up about Dwight. If your not putting him in position to succeed of course he is going to look like garbage. Posting him 4 feet from the basket is not the answer.