1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 1/21/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

But people buy tickets, hot dogs, beer and t-shirts at the T center so Leslie is perfectly content.

2. RedSnipe

RedSnipe Member

Were lollygagging...

3. archinkent

archinkent Member

Steve Kerr

1 person likes this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Problem is when they slow the game down they still turn it over, which still leads to all these fast breaks.

5. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

The Warriors do that to the entire Rockets team. They're just better coached - they have a gameplan and ruthless, disciplined execution of that gameplan. The Rockets go out and try to wing it and end up looking like kids that waited until the night before due-date to cobble their science project together.

6. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Anyone else find Doris Burke hot?

1 person likes this.
  7. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

What are you talking about we are either getting block at the rim or missing in the paint, you can't get better shoots than that.

8. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Add them to the list of teams we can't consistently beat, alongside LAC, Blazers and OKC. Maybe Dallas and Memphis too.

9. pippsux

pippsux Member

I'm done
    Doris Burke looking good I must say....not bad at especially with that ascent.....
    **** the game

10. wiseguyX

wiseguyX Member

I mean we swept the spurs last season and they won the championship. Regular season doesn't mean much but still doesn't help that they are playing like a$$.

11. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Poor shooting and poor defense = 20 point deficit

It's not turnovers or the refs it's 30.2% shooting!:mad:

12. Red three

Red three Member

it's not the team bro, Howard didn't have energy early an it soak on the rest of the team

13. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Embarrassing that this team is being blown out again after what happened on Tuesday. Half ready to turn this game off and go to sleep. Not staying up to 12 to watch this team get destroyed.

Our defense has been a joke since Dwight has come back. Don't understand how we are still 2nd in defense.

14. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Absolutely horrendous basketball by the Rox tonight...and Dwight looks like garbage. Lead should be 30+ right now but thankfully the Warriors had some sloppy passes too.

15. val_modus

val_modus Member

I see McHale making an adjustment at the half. Harden goes for 40, one of the guys from the headband brigade step up for a season high (the starters are non-factors tonight), we make it a close game but end up losing a thriller in the last minutes of the game. #Insider

16. jman7373

jman7373 Member

:confused:

17. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

It's time to rebuild the team
    Fire McHale, bring Tom Thibodeau;
    Trade everyone except for Harden

18. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Who are you?

19. Handles

Handles Member

He's definitely had stupid fouls tonight. Injury or not, that much is inexcusable. I really want to see more effort from the whole team this half...we'll see.

It's awful too because I know a few guys from northern california that I met in college. To them, it's as if past seasons don't matter... And I think I agree with them. They have our number THIS season.

20. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

We need a big trade here it starts wit moving Beverly where he belongs. To the bench or another team.