1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 4/23/2018 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 22, 2018.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

A little bit of shade thrown to Mr. Triple Double?

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I can’t argue with this I love cp3 and most would agree your right.

I’m just super impressed with the youngsters.

I love mitchel and Simmons there future top 5 players imo once the big dawgs slow down in 4-5 years. Embiid is special like alltime special if he can stay healthy. He’s so good on both sides and hasn’t played much real basketball. He can truely be a top 10 center of alltime and that’s very high praise because their have been a lot of great ones at the position.

I would take all three over westbrick in a heartbeat. Russ is garbage imo I don’t think he’s very good. He’s just the best athlete in the game so he can compile stats but his shooting defense and decision making is very poor. He actually makes players worse and that’s not good since he’s the point guard.

Giannis I like but he hasn’t elevated his team in 4 years there literally the same team they win low 40s and flame out 1st round. He should be elevating that team they have enough talent to make noise in the east. He reminds me of Anthony Davis before this season. Top 5 talent but not close to top 5 impact. I’m sure he’ll get there but it’s going to take another 2 years imo he’s still really young. I can’t belive a lot of ppl here wanted to trade harden for him and thought it gave us a bigger chance at competing smh.

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I just think there impact is through the roof I’d take all three over Westbrook prob not cp3.

And no way is KD the best player in the nba. He’s fantastic but if you put harden and KD with role players I think harden wins more games that’s why I think harden is better. Now if u ask me is KD better for the Warriors over harden that I agree he’s better than Lebron in that regard. I like Durant but imo something is missing in his game and I really don’t know what it is. But he is a terrible leader and he even admits it.

I think your sleeping on the youngster. Mitchel won way more games in a tougher conference that Giannis and is about to advance to the 2nd round while avg over 27 ppg. Giannis is about to get bounced out the 1st round again playing against a Celtics team missing its best 2 players and it’s best defender and is relying heavily on Terry rozier Tatum and brown all three very unproven guys. There talented but unproven.

Simmons is a stud watch with your eyes that guy is top 10 his impact is unreal. I haven’t seen a rookie have his impact since Lebron and embiid is a monster on both sides there plus minus with him on the court is insane.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

6. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

Nice, thanks man!

Roxs-Redemption likes this.
  7. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Giannis has nothing around him and is a trapped in one of the worst ran franchises in the nba, especially in regards to coaching.

I’m not sleeping on Mitchell, I think he’s a great player and I think he has potential to reach that top 10. Same with Simmons and and Embid. But keep in mind they are doing what they are doing in the East. They just demolished Miami in the first round, and are going to get Boston or Milwaukee as a cake walk next round. It’s not like they are doing this against Golden State or teams nobody expected them to beat.

Those players are great but there is no reason to put those guys in any top 25 yet.

8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Another thing the announcers have just been straight wrong on. Anderson is not 0-4 from the series.

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

He said it again!

10. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Oops -- just realized wrong thread for both. I was wondering why nobody else was in game thread! Lol fail

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I don’t buy giannis having nobody around him. It’s up to him to elevate the guys he does have.

Kris Middleton is a darn good player borderline all star. Eric Bledsoe is a proven starting level PG who’s put up 20ppg seasons. Jon Henson is a decent big Jabari Parker has talent.

In the east that should be good enough to do better than what they did this season.

I agree that I’m prob over doing it with Simmons embiid and mitchel but I don’t see how there all 3 not in the top 25 right now. Top 10 ya that’s a stretch but if you asked me if there is 10 players I would want to have over the next 3 years I think only harden Lebrob curry kd Kawhi ad and maybe giannis would make my list.

I already like those three way more than the Paul George level guys.