1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 2/10/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

The recover and block on that bad foul against Barea was great.

Beverley plays with energy every defensive possession.

2. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I counted at lest two.,But I think it was three.

3. gene18

gene18 Rookie

He only took six shots. Might indicate that he was interested in facilitating.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

How does that matter? At the end of the day the Rockets won and that is all that should matter. Whether Lin had 2 or 3 steals is really inconsequential.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Good win, 6 in a row, team is coming together, let's see how they do when they have to play some good teams in a few games.

DD

6. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

I'm glad I did not read this thread while watching the game.... pure enjoyment.
    Go Rockets!!

7. Razsan

Razsan Member

Just a fan thing...1 steal doesn't sound as good as 3. Sort of like getting 1 more assist getting a triple/double doesn't make a difference in the game but sounds better than a double/double and 9 assists.

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This happens frequently, unfortunately... sometimes the officials just don't catch everything. I pay a lot more attention to it this season b/c I play fantasy bball and closely track the players on my team. It's happened to nearly every player on my team a time or two -- I have Lin, Bev and T. Jones, and it's definitely happened to all of them more than once. There's some mechanism that allows you to report missed stats to the NBA, if you care enough to do it (I definitely don't lol). If you're accurate, I think they'll credit the player retroactively.

9. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

It matters to a lot of Lin fans because they are very insecure with the ways CF criticize Lin and Lin's stats are very crucial to make a trade happen

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Love Dwight off the bench for that.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm listening to KFAN MN sports talk radio and they are ripping the Wolves remorselessly. Some these guys, even though they are paid to talk sports, are admitting they quit watching the game in the 4th. One guy is saying that the Wolves looked played like the Washington Generals out there.

13. Drphil

Drphil Member

14. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Demon Martin

15. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Ha! Thank you for your contribution.

No, he doesn't, but I'm happy for you to give some more valuable analysis on the situation if you'd like.

You should re-read the posts I was replying to, and my original responses. I singled out quite a few players who played bad today, but for some strange reason people only have a problem when I say Lin played bad.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to give unbiased analysis after games and will continue to do so. I will continue to note when players play bad in a particular game, and LOF's will continue to whine when Lin happens to have a sub-par game.