1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 1/19/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Maybe the impact of tough schedule is more than we anticipated?

2. kozmo

kozmo Member

these guys are missing lay ups....they have to be tired....

3. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

This losing streak is on McHale. The guys are burnt out and he still plays them when the game's already over. He doesn't play the rooks. He's doesn't know when to call time outs and his subs are questionable most of the time.

He doesn't seem to handle pressure very well. When they're winning, he doesn't have to do much.

Everybody is soft on this team, including McHale. Lin's soft when he's with Harden. Harden is soft on D. Morris and Pat are soft at their positions. Asik is soft when it comes to offense/dunking.

Young, streaky, and soft.

4. Luca

Luca Member

The coach needs to stop asking everyone standing outside & jack up 3. It is frustrating.

5. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Common sense, I was replying to your previous posts and at the same time you posted another one, how was I supposed to know you did without hitting the submit button and going to the next page?

6. nimzoray

nimzoray Member

McHale is forcing his players to play out of their natural positions. Lin as SG, Harden PG, Morris PF, at times Parsons C and Delfino PG.

Jerry Sloan, Nate McMillan, Brian Shaw, Jeff or Stan Van Gundy. Any one of them.. please!

7. ChandlerBANG

ChandlerBANG Member

Every Rocket's trade value is plunging

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Sooooooo 7th loss....curse is over...we will start winning?

9. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

But why single out a player if you were frustrated at the whole team? Maybe you should just calm down before going around telling people to "get out."

10. kozmo

kozmo Member

well they cant score inside.....they have no one...

11. rocketsmetalspd

It is going to suck once again waiting on the trade deadline to get here. Seems like the same thing every season since Yao went down.

12. pnr

pnr Member

Anyone explain why asik only played 16 min?

13. muas2010

muas2010 Member

It's the usual knee jerk reaction by the coaches. Beverley comes in a had a few minutes...all sudden Douglas disappears. Same formula with Harden after the first two start of the season....and no more democratic ball. They didn't seem to play like a team tonight. The loss tonight was definitely a team loss...all excpet Greg was playing well. Unknow starter killing Rockets again.

14. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

LOL. I laugh to hide the tears. :(
    We've been having rough nights but are you SERIOUS with today's game? Omg, that easily the most horrific garbage game I have ever witnessed.

Has McHale lost the team? I'm actually hoping this is the team's way of getting him fired and not that they actually suck this bad.
    Literally the only player that didn't suck was Greg Smith. I wouldn't be surprised if he requested a trade from this scrubtastic team. :p
    But on the real though, we've hit a painful wall. No one can get a damn bucket. I believe that's from fatigue due to our pace and of course the nightmare schedule.
    Sigh, I just want this losing streak to end already :(

Also lol@McHale trolling with the last lineup where I think Carlos was the center. Might as well get some giggles out of the massive failure of a game.

15. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

Foul trouble. And each time he went back in he got called for another within seconds it seemed.

16. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I know, I know. Just don't expect to go on these threads and see everybody sticking to what they say during the game. I'm a passionate guy, I get caught up in the game. Don't say people aren't "true fans" just because of what they post on the game threads.

17. rocketsmetalspd

I believe he had 4 fouls mid way through the 3rd quarter and McHale decided to go small ball.

18. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

Though Smith did play pretty well.

19. conquistador#11

this is so true. :(

20. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I found that strange as well...Beverly sure played well in his first game and deserves some minutes...but TD has been solid all year, if anything Beverly should take some Lin's minutes instead but not TD's.