1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 4/5/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 3, 2015.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah, I've become pretty confident with it. Even if it doesn't work, it's much less infuriating than those random late game possessions where Harden doesn't even touch the ball. Dude is too good.

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

1.02ppp

http://stats.nba.com/playtype/#!/isolation/?OD=offensive&dir=1&PT=player

he takes the most by a fairly significant margin over anyone but lebron, melo and lou, better than them at it though

A healthy KD is the best iso player in the league though

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

records don't mean anything come post season.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

They don't? Home court doesn't matter? Seeding doesn't matter? So who would you rather face in the 1st round? Dallas at home, or Golden State on the road?

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I know your talking to him but it should be pointed out that homecourt does matter more when your not in the 4/5 matchup trust and believe that.

6. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Foul Trouble, with him in early foul trouble I'm perfectly fine with him taking a few plays off defensively.

7. bongman

bongman Member

Or they will the raise the bar. Even if we win a ring this year, somebody will say we did not go fo, fo, fo or point out 5 or 6 plays out of the million ones we ran and say.. we not good enough.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

howbout you GTFO of the GARM and never come back?

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I thought it was a pretty good win. No, we don't have a lot of blowouts -- but we find a way to win when our backs are against the wall, and I have a hard time seeing how that doesn't help us in the postseason.

One of the biggest issues w/ last year's team (and '12-'13 too, really) was their inability to stay calm and steady while riding out a run by the opponent. We'd get panicky, visibly flustered, and after a few possessions you could see the body language shift from "panicked" to "defeated." This team does a pretty good job of staying composed and just pushing through.

10. HookemHorns1250

I agree. I see a lot of negativity despite the win that I just don't agree with. The Thunder are fighting for hopes of making the playoffs, so the arena was pretty rowdy yesterday. I know saying any win is a good win gets old, but it's the truth. I thought it was a solid win against an above average team.

11. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

No matter who is playing for the Thunder, winning both games on their home court with that crowd is impressive.