1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/22/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 20, 2016.

1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Member

Most, if not all, of those situations with Harden, he was playing with 5 fouls if I recall correctly. He couldn't really risk catching that's 6th. So his already suspect-at-times defense...well you know.

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I just don't understand why Corey Brewer gets so much time. He's had like two good games this season. TWO!!! I feel like I'm in the twilight zone or something, WTF is going on here?

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

Change the initials part of your post from WTF to JBB. Oh! And change the question mark to an exclamation point.

Here, I'll do it for you:

Fixed.

That's all you need to know.

For the life of me, I cannot understand Bickerstaff's blind loyalty to Corey Brewer. The guy must toss some mean salad.

1 person likes this.
  4. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

bad pass and fairly late. It was away from the basket behind howard and even if he was able to catch it there's no way he could dunk it from that distance in one motion.

6. Remlap

Remlap Member

Didn't get to see the second half but saw the replay of that last play from Harden to Dwight. Not the first time we've seen terrible entry passes
    from H to H.

Sometimes I don't know what Harden is thinking.
    His so called 'alley-oop' passes from the top of the key are like
    a blind man at a dart throwing contest.

Looked like no one between Dwight and the basket and he throws the
    pass outside toward the defender?
    A simple lead pass toward the basket side would have likely resulted
    in a dunk or at least a chance for FT's (yes, I know it's Dwight)
    But that terrible pass was inexcusable.

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Says Adams should've been called for a shooting foul on Ariza's drive with 0:42 left, when <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a> trailed 105-101. <a href="https://t.co/xtbki4L1kf">https://t.co/xtbki4L1kf</a></p>&mdash; Ben DuBose (@BenDuBose) <a href="https://twitter.com/BenDuBose/status/712735905153433600">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

lol at this post.

First of all, given that Dwight was several feet away from the basket when Harden made the pass, there is no way he would've caught the ball if it was thrown towards the basket. If Dwight wanted alley-oop, he should've positioned himself better.

Secondly, Waiters kinda committed foul against Dwight while trying to deflect that pass.

And most importantly, even though that last pass by Harden was not 100% on target, it was still definitely catchable one if it weren't for Dwight's infamous butterfingers. The guy just can't hold on to the ball for some reason, and this is not the first time he fumbled what seems to be a simple pass from his teammates, which is part of the reason why he is such a terrible post up, pnr player.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Good thing that didn't matter at all, right? It's all good refs.

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

hey at least our poo poo didnt get pushed inwards in violent fashion and against our wills, so there is that.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol you're on such a roll today

13. rockets13champs

Refs thought tht if they miss a call rockets way it wouldnt affect the game anyway

14. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

I blame this loss on the official corporate scapegoat:

[​IMG]