1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 11/17/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 16, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

There was no way to know if Sengun could get on a roll. He is arguably the best player on this team, there’s no excuse to play him 5 minutes period.
    And if that logic is consistent, then Green shouldn’t be averaging 30 min a game.
    If Silas wants to play the hot vets, fine. Don’t squeeze one rook and hypocritically gift the other.

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

cmon now just admit you have no arguments dont embarrass yourself...he already refuted what you bring in reply to his post

Chasing_Chase likes this.
  3. the11mingdynasty

the11mingdynasty Contributing Member

He didn’t say anything, at least not that I’m aware of. Just liked tweets hating on Jalen and hating on his son not starting. They got taken down really fast. I’m
    sure it’s messing with his Alpi’s head. Watching all this unfold just makes me appreciate Franchise and how he and the team really embraced Yao.

DreamShook and cmoak1982 like this.
  4. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Wood is not meeting the mark. Missed 5 shots in a row. Less than 50% FT. Jacked up a late 3 again in a critical posession. Dude is just not smart or good. Thats why he hasn’t reached stardom. Bad decisions not to mention poor character.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. Rockets4Life13

Yea im listening. Some pretty wild takes at times. Really enjoy Roosh‘s takes.

some guy yesterday called Theis the worst FA signing in the last 20 years or so. So yeah, some guys should stay listeners. But interesting none the less.

cmoak1982 and DreamShook like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol a talent issue? and the most talented player rotting on the bench?!...silas the son of the holder of the worst record in history is the problem

Ankara1923, juanm34 and cmoak1982 like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its not silas fault marketing department sent him the memo what to do

cmoak1982 likes this.
  8. xaos

xaos Member

Probably is the worst team but not like Texans worst team where you have no one on the roster to look forward to. For me personally I didn't have ANY expectations on winning more than 15 games so whether we win 10 or 20 doesn't make a difference. That being said there's frustration in how we are developing players (ex: Sengun tonight). But that doesn't really affect my mood much

burlesk, DreamShook and cmoak1982 like this.
  9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I don't see what everyone is upset about. Yall wanted a tank so yall are getting a tank.

xaos likes this.
  10. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

A talent issue? Lmao.

You really think this roster is THAT bad? You think this roster is 1-14 bad?

We have more talent than Orlando, OKC, Detroit, and all the other rebuilding teams, yet they all have better records and actually look more competitive. This is all on coaching.

11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Here’s the real problem………

[​IMG]

12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

back to the argument....green would be lucky if he ends up c wood caliber player... very lucky...for now hes looking much worse than jabbari parker lololololol
    [​IMG]

13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

This is the problem imo. I’m a lifer, not going anywhere but we know we are doing to suck right now. Play the youngsters

xaos likes this.
  14. payaso

payaso Member

And because, when all is said... you got to love the Rockets.

600 in 22

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, I was trying to remember if the 82-83 team was worse, but I was just a kid back then and don't remember. This team had more hope than that team, I think, but not much. This is probably the worst collection of talent and play that I've experienced, though.

cmoak1982 and DreamShook like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’re a moron…go troll someone else, I’m not interested

17. xaos

xaos Member

Yup and if you're going to have vets... it ain't House. Dudes trade value could go from late 2nd to high 2nd, I... guess?

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

for the head coach of a 1-14 he sure does blame the players for everything and take responsibility for nothing

19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

It’s one game. The decision was made for a reason. Again nothing new in basketball especially when you’re talking about a rookie backup center over a more trusted vet. Green gets major minutes especially since KPJ is down. Other guards aren’t good enough. Much is invested in green who has the talent and playmaking ability as you saw tonight. It’s about team concept. About who is playing well during course of game considering opposing teams players and matchups. That’s all

20. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Bro, my wife and I sat behind the Rockets bench during the Mavs game. 5 minutes into the game and I was ready to ask for a refund