1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 3/9/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 9, 2013.

1. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

This is what I called ridiculous, you don't think so?

2. Arthurprescott2

No game until Weds...UGH. I want another game so I can wash the bad taste of this last one out!

I'm glad the players get some rest and practice, but having only 2 games this week will definitely have me feeling withdrawal symptoms.

3. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

cheer up i am writing an article on fan addiction...its not finished yet but in short the message of the aritcle and solution is - get a life...

4. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

haha great comment!:grin:

5. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

@the_omer_asik

#embarassed @JHarden13 @JLin7 giving me so much s**t. But I'm gonna own it. Lets do it live.

lol

[​IMG]

6. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

His real Twitter is AsikOmer. Can you imagine Asik tweeting this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Waist deep in hookers and blow <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23NBA">#NBA</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23AllStar2013">#AllStar2013</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23winning">#winning</a></p>&mdash; Omer Asik (@the_omer_asik) <a href="https://twitter.com/the_omer_asik/status/303325448136441856">February 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

lol oh man it's on the Ultimate Rockets tweet section front page. Guess they got fooled.

8. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Look forward to seeing your article. Are you going to post it on this forum?

9. muas2010

muas2010 Member

A good win for Phoenix to pin this one strictly on Morey for disposing of all thoses players. Just shows you how good, or erratic, this young Rockets team can be....with all the sloppiness and Rockets just loss by 2 points (though scrambling at the end). 13 TOs by starting backcourt and poor shooting nights by starters Parsons and Asik sealed the game for the Suns.

10. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Am I colorblind? The uniform of both teams are so similar, no wonder there were so many TO by Rockets.

11. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

thnx for support..of course it will be exclusively posted first at CF...cause there are a great deal of sufferers here...:grin:

12. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

:grin: