1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 2/10/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

that seemed a bit like an "um we're going to make up for missing tucker sweep his leg out from under him" foul

2. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Yeah, just noticed it's AP. The same phrase is in the recap on NBA.com.

Here's the guy's twitter: https://twitter.com/Thebaumerphx

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This was one of those nights that reminds me of watching Hakeem in his prime. I think you know the player that makes me feel that way. I mean, really, who leads the league in scoring 50 games in and then raises their ppg average by a full point over the course of three games this late in the season? Oh and he was really unselfish too. Dished out 9 dimes and because his big man was out, he got all of his rebounds for him. He got injured too, but because he's tough as nails he's back in the game. Unbelievable. The best I've ever seen him play, but I have this feeling that I haven't even come close to witnessing his best.

Who is he? James The Beard MVP Always Has An Answer Harden

[​IMG]

#1163 don grahamleone, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The look on Dwight's face when Harden went down clutching his elbow was like "dear god, someone just shot my dog"

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

man Harden almost had a triple double with 40pts and still no love at half time. How many times does he have to do it?

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Mother
    F*****g
    James
    Harden

This man is a beast.

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

8. houstonflagfan

I have no words to describe harden. He puts in work night in and night out, and doesn't brag or make it all about him. We are witnessing something great. Is there anywhere I can watch the replay of that 4th quarter for free?

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

He seems to have these player of the month voters' respect, so hopefully it's the same with MVP voters.

10. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OU0EIuVFtnv/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

Who were clapping off of our bench. LAMO

12. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Just got back from the game. This was a great win! I only get to see them play live twice a year so I get crazy pumped for the game. A few take aways I noticed from tonight..

Dmo has amazing court vision but has no killer instinct. Numerous times he would receive the entey pass only to pass it back out when he had 6-9 Morris guarding him. I was disappointed to see that.

2ndly he was out of position on rebounds ALOT.
    Bev played scored pretty well tonight but yet again had some really ridiculous moments. He needs to chill with his non hero hero ball.

Mchale was actually up off the bench a lot tonight and exchanged words with refs on nunerous occasions when he thought his guys were hacked. One particular play that comes mind was when Harden got ran over at the half court line while trying to get a lose ball. Solid rotations tonight as well.

Harden.. Simply amazing MVP performance yet again. That 4th quarter was beautiful. Smoove was really great tonight too. His 3 ball is on fire since joining.

Final note.. Suns fans seem extremely arrogant at the games. Its like they have a sense of entitlement. Oh well

1 person likes this.
  13. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

14. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/amr8T65WpLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. JazzLakerHater

But...but... Steph Curry is better!!! :rolleyes:

16. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

17. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

How come ESPN still using Harden OKC rookie pic for his profile? LOL

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kWOSshCuY80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Missed the game, can anyone fill me in on why Dmo didn't play much and why did Tjones missed the game ?

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

All I wanted for my birthday was a W and Harden delivered :)