1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 11/12/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larsv8

larsv8 Member

Slight derail...

So Im not getting home today till 1 am. Anyone know a way where I can watch the game online somewhere without seeing the score beforehand? Thanks in advance!

2. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

I read that after this road trip he will finally practice with the team when they get back. Finally :D

3. iku

iku Member

LETS GO ROCKETS!

4. leebigez

leebigez Member

As strange as this sounds, the rox matchup pretty well even without Tracy. The Suns don't have a dynamic wing who could post up and put pressure on the defense. As bad as yao has looked, he's at least playing against a traditional pivot. On the flip side, when Shaq decides he wants to prove something, he can be too much for yao. Shaq hasn't had many of those moments this yr. Amare is too everything for scola and that might make landry a better matchup. I might start wafer and bring barry off the bench. Artest should be in the post more than yao tonight because they have no one that can matchup with him in the post. Barnes is a good player, kinda underrated a little. Brooks will have a field day against their team defense. They have no one who can stay in front of him as is babosa. Whenever they take shaq out, I would be tempted to rest yao. I think it will be too much asking him to stay with amare even with the hot/cold success.

5. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Oh God we're gonna suck this game so bad.

6. ibm

ibm Member

i'm surprised to hear that mcgrady is a game time decision.

so if he sits, who is gonna start? luther head?

7. jondoe

jondoe Member

If Tmac sits, start Wafer. What the heck. If I never see Head on the floor in a rox uniform again, I won't be sad. Also, please start Landry or Chuck. Amare is going to tear Scola a new one.

8. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

I hope Tmac doesnt play. He is a definite liability on both ends right now, bring in the young guns !

9. Crush

Crush Rookie

LOL. Good joke

10. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

it's on ESPN, so espn360.com should have it on archive and also live...

11. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Let's Go Rox!!

12. solid

solid Member

Amare lives for these games. Artest better bring his A game and shut him down or it will be a dunkathon. As always, Shaq and Yao should cancel each other out. Brooks should shine in this one. Tmac likely won't play which won't be a good deal different than last game.

13. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

NOTE: STEVE FRANCIS WILL BEGIN PRACTICE AFTER THE ROADTRIP

14. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

If Rocks are within 5 of the Suns (if not leading them) then I am knocking off work early to watch the 2nd half.

GO Rockets - help me get out of an hour or so of work :)

15. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

I feel a night of huge disappointment coming. Rockets got a beatdown again and Old Shaq will own Ming! :cool:

16. TheGM

TheGM Member

C'mon Rockets. I trust ya'll to win this at least enough to put $0.69 on a win.
    [​IMG]

17. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Member

I'm getting sick of this West Coast road trip and these late games.

18. Tmcrcks1

Tmcrcks1 Member

you know all those teams have to win in order for u to get that money right?

19. yo

yo Member

ESPN preview just now:

T-Mac: I go to sleep thinking about basketball.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
    I dare him to say that while hooked up to a polygraph. It would look something like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHuUXbAWdPI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHuUXbAWdPI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. jasona88

jasona88 Member

:D w00t the game is going to be on ESPN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.