1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 11/12/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

HEY, does anyone know why i can't start any threads, do you have to have a certain number of post before you can start a thread? Didn't know where else to post this.

2. fnn2097

fnn2097 Member

Shaq vs. Yao !

The Big 3 wakes up and makes a statement. Yao owns shaq by dropping 28 on him. T-Mac comes alive and scores 30, while artest records a season-high 10 steals to go with 14 pts. Brooks hits 50% from downtown to finish off with 18 pts while holding steve nash to just 2 pts.

Final score Rockets 111 - 108 Suns.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Member

Gonna come down to officiating as usual.

4. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Yeah mate.

5. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I hope so! But form looking at the three losses, we just do not have enough height to compete against the taller teams. With Shaq, Amare, and Lopez, they are tall, very tall. Plus, Yao has been getting pushed around, and T-Mac is looking worse after the surgery, than he did before the surgery. I think if we can just serve the first month and look for some height before the trade deadline we will be OK!!

I'm pushing Sean Williams, for Luther Head!! Get your asssssssssssss to work Morey!!

6. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Hey, If anyone see Jeremy Foster, of Sports 610, in Phoenix tell him to hurry up and get back to Houston!!!! I mess the Revival Hour.

7. acerockets

acerockets Member

i finaly got league pass so i can watch the game :cool:

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

it is on ESPN I belive.

As for the game, we have already seen the worst game in Yao's, Tracy's and Ron's carrers. Hope to see them bouncing back.

We need to get to the line. Tracy should watch Portland game ONCE AGAIN.

9. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

yao will get owned by shaq and amare. t-mac will do okay while hobbling around.

i dont really care if we win or lose this one, but im more interested in seeing how well AB fares against Nash and Barbosa. hopefully he does well and we can expect him to be better come post All-Star break.

10. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Rockets lose by 375+

David Stern suspends NBA for day of mourning

11. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

It's because you're a rookie.

And the feedback forum would've been the ideal place to post this, not in the thread no one actually reads.

12. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Member

For the love of puppies, move w/o the ball and defensive rebound! The team is having it rough right now with the schedule so I just want them to win or lose play as a team and show improvement.

13. cadet65

cadet65 Rookie

Yao will own Shaq! Hopefully Luis Scola will school Amare too!

14. The Brian

The Brian Member

yao better play better.

i don't want to see him get destroyed by shaq. :mad:

15. tinywang

tinywang Member

sorry but after the last game with lakers, its hard to have confidence again especially if its with the suns.

rockets lose. and if they win, we'll all go crazy and be happy again! and if rockets lose, at least we expected it.

16. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

Nice to know you too..I think there are several guys from Indonesia.. In this season we can watch several NBA games per week from JakTV, ESPS, STAR and VisionOne.
    This Rocket Phoenix game should be on VisionOne..and on Sunday JakTV will have the Rocket Hornet game.

17. cjstukenholtz

cjstukenholtz Member

I think that just like the Lakers' front line, the Suns' front line overmatches the Rockets.

18. singaporet-mac

YAo gets rape finishes with 2 piont 1 rebound 0 block shot
    t-mac sleeps throughout the game
    artest hogs ball.....

HOUSTON LOSES BY 50!!!!!!!!

this would be a great wake-up call

19. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

I think this will be a close game and in the end...

we will be.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNzcRNrkdCw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNzcRNrkdCw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I'm not even sure I want to make a prediction. I'll make my usual prediction when it's very unclear if we'll win the game or not. I hope for a Rockets victory but I'm just as easily expecting a L until we show signs of getting our team chemistry/act together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.