1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 5/1/2017 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I figured that out eventually. ;)

Hey, we split in SA. That's a win, in my opinion, and I doubt that very many of us expected more. Now it's back to Houston and defending home court. Biggest question (in my opinion), besides waiting for James to find his shot and seeing what adjustments MDA makes, is what impact does losing Parker have on the Spurs? My brother-in-law, a Spurs season ticket holder that I talked to about a month ago, said Parker was a key to SA's playoff success (hard to argue), that they really needed him healthy, and he was (he held up his crossed fingers). And who's behind Parker on the depth chart? Patty Mills, who's very capable, has been playing 22 mpg this season. Can he handle a big bump in minutes? Third string Dejounte Murray averaged around 8 minutes a game. Will he have an impact? The Spurs have a problem. Someone is going to have to step up.