1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 10/27/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

This is absolutely correct. I’m thinking 25 games or so before they jell defensively.

Stephen_A and PeppermintCandy like this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yep. What good is artificial intelligence if they can't officiate a basketball game?

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They will program the AI to understand Home Cooking and Super star calls and to favor the Lake show, Worriers and Spurs.

Easy likes this.
  4. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Untrue statement. Or are you just speaking in hyperbole? If you understood what you were watching you would know that Sengun set several screens for Green in the game.

Then you showed a dumbass video that had nothing to do with what actually transpired on the court. And if you ever played you would understand that your “waiting” period is over exaggerated. There’s not much time to wait. You see a screener run up and gets in position you go. The screener moving his leg out or his body to prevent the defender from slipping thru is on the screener. You almost never see players going early and the dumbass video was simply talking about the screener still in motion running into the defender. That almost never happens in the pros. The screener often moves to get a bump on the defender (Warriors notorious for this). And that’s what Sengun did. Again watch the tape dumb ass.

5. Castian Crew

Castian Crew Member

It's so weird seeing Clutchfan posters argue over a still irrelevant team. All I want to know is, who is the GOAT this year?

6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Just course correcting that idiot @maypk

Castian Crew likes this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, at least they'll be consistent.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

9. maypk

maypk Member

Don't quote me until you have better understanding of basketball than 8-year-olds.

10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Oh you still haven’t rewatched the tape? Gotcha. Well no point in further discussion. Gotta let that foolish pride go bro. Oh btw you still haven’t answered my question on what your standard for defense is and what it is you think Jabari isn’t doing. I guess u been ducking and deflecting to not answer a question u have no knowledge on.

11. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

he is a very good player and he moves off ball

Stephen_A likes this.
  12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Agreed - Jalen Green - is a very good player.

I also agree that grass is blue.

And that water is a solid.

13. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

I still can't believe we shot 18-19 from the free throw line

Stephen_A likes this.