1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 10/15/2021 (Preseason)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 13, 2021.

1. bmelo

bmelo Member

Chill out kid this isnt your school where most cussing one is the right one

2. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Do you even remember the conversation we were having? Are you just replying to reply. I replied that people change and you replied he evovled. Thats still change. He is different that he was with the Suns. Im not sure why you're upset if you're agreeing with me lol You can say its for the better all you want thats your opinion my point is that he changed.

3. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

**** that. I dont respect this board. Too many idiots racists homophobic sexist trolls on here. Ill cuss when I like.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

No you said that D'Antoni was unable to successfully coach young players.

That was not only untrue, it was incredibly stupid.

Nook likes this.
  5. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I didnt say that, I said he didnt like young players lol I think you have me confused with someone else.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are wrong about that too.

MDA plays the BEST players. Period.

Young players who played for D'Antoni in NBA:

SUNS
    Amare Stoudemire, Joe Johnson, Quentin Richardson, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw

KNICKS
    David Lee, Wilson Chandler, Danillo Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Landry Fields, Timofey Mozgov, Jeremy Lin

LAKERS
    Kent Bazemore, Jordan Hill

ROCKETS
    Pat Beverley, Clint Capela, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, Tarik Black, Isaiah Canaan, Danuel House, Gary Clark, Chris Clemons

This BS narrative needs to stop. You are just gaslighting yourself by repeating these lies.

7. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I disagree and MDA did not like Harrell, Dekker, Canaan etc he didnt. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Imagine calling someone stupid while misquoting them and then not even saying "my bad" or apoligizing for it lol What a douche.

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

LIKE???

You just said you DID NOT say that MDA did not like young players and then not even 2 posts later INSIST that MDA did not like young players.

What kind of mental deficiency is that???

And "like" has nothing to do with it.

MDA actually played these young players in his regular season rotation, that is FACT.

He RELIED on his vets, YES, but these vets were undeniably the better players.

MDA knew what he was doing, he led 2 teams to top of the West multiple times.

And he always played his BEST most skilled players to do so.

Young or vet, that did not matter to him.

His production and the various iterations of his system speaks for itself.

Silas on the other hand, does not understand the culture of winning or have a proven system.

Let alone know how to fit this mythical system to his players.

9. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Did YOU take your meds today?

hakeem94 likes this.